my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seems your shit is going well. Remember that Integra I was supposed to pick up tomorrow? Well the asshole sold it yesterday and didn't even tell me. I'm making some calls to find another car so i'll keep you posted

sorry to hear about the integra chris, I am sure you will find another one. I cant wait to get my motor back and in the car

Your new motor is gonna rip when you slap the turbo on and chrome or hondata that bitch. Goodluck...

Oh yeah, I don't remember if I told you or not but I've decided that the money I got for my CRX will be going to pay off all my credit cards and shit. I will be without a car for maybe 4-6 months and I will be saving to buy a new car... The MazdaSpeed Mazda 3 that's coming out has sparked my interest, especially because of it's price range. But we'll see.

well back from the dead, but I got this back today from the machine shop and hope to have it in my car buy this weekend. :thumbsup: for a rebuilt b18c1, refreshed b16 head and forged JE pistons
P9200129.jpg

motor is in and up and running. only problem is I am throwing a code for knock sensor which I didnt think the p30 would look for so tomorrow I am going to wire up the knock sensor. pics will be up soon

heres the pictures

car in garage ready to be worked on
P9210130.jpg

old seized b16a ready to be taken out
P9210131.jpg

empty engine bay
P9210132.jpg

tranny on new rebuilt Poormans Type R, ready to be installed
P9210133.jpg

P9210135.jpg

old seized b16a
P9210134.jpg

motor in and ready to have everything put on
P9210136.jpg

motor ready to be started for the first time
P9210137.jpg

P9210138.jpg

everything installed and motor up and running
P9210139.jpg

P9210140.jpg

whats up with the ITR sticker on the spark plug wire cover? :huh:
LOL its not a sticker, it came that way from Acura. it is a bullet aluminum cover I got from a guy out here in colorado as part of a trade, I also have a battery hold down

06_06_06_1823.jpg

I needed a spark plug cover and he was the only one that had one so I picked it up with the battery hold down and some other parts

ahh right on. i figured it was just some cheap ricer piece and you put an ITR sticker on it. but since it comes from Acura that way, then cool deal...

no RICE here. and I am going to get the spark plug cover re-anidoized to blue along with the oil cap.

well shes up and running and I ran into a couple of problems, my old radiator was cracked, so that got replaced, and i have a coolant leak and working on the problem, also my idle is at 2g and I figured since I was running a obd2 TB, I am going to replace it with a obd1, just need the gasket.

Back