My new ride I picked up today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Well I traded in my 2003 S10 ZR2. It was nice with the dual exhaust, leather seats, bed liner, toneu cover, etc.
s3fdfe02dafc94.jpg

for this
s3fdfe05b55742.jpg

2004 Silverado with the light power package which includes the 5.3 liter engine, rear locker, skid plates, and trailer hitch. I think its a big improvement over my ZR2. Its nice to have some more power, and I actually have a small bench seat in the back to bring people around in. I will get a better picture when I can get some daylight.

Sorry for the big pictures, as I don't have a program to resize them.

Ooooh nice. My dad has a 2002 HD 2500. He loves it to death.

They are awesome, especially the crew cab, and really easy to drive IMO.

Let me get some miles on this truck before I offorad it. I put a 3 foot scratch on the side of the zr2 when it had 2500 miles on it. I was pissed for a few days.

Why?! WHY do you need a new truck every year? Buy a 1999 Silverado Z71 and be happy with fucking it up. No one with a new truck takes it offroad--hell, people with new Subies take their car offroad more than any new Chevy, Dodge, or Ford.

THe crazy part is that your gas mileage will be SUPER close to the same! I prefer the new Duramax, :worthy: . Nice truck, hope you're able to shed some light on it, and show the pics!

LOL. Nice pic, B. ;)

Nice truck. My buddy with the 5.3L in his single cab 1500 went 15.3 in the 1/4 BONE stock. It was f'ing amazing...

I gave it some gas last night and could not believe the difference in torque between this truck and my old one. I am already getting better gas milage than with the zr2.

Nice truck bro. My next vehicle will probably be a truck. I LOVE my civic HB but it does get me into trubble.....or maybe its just me. I think that if i had a stock vehicle i would not have the temptation as i do now.

Very nice truck bro! :thumbsup:

Back