My new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

yesterday i left my house in upstate ny at 5:00 to pick up my new car in maryland and didn't get home till 10:30 that night. I payed $900 for a '90 Si with catback exaust and alttezza's. it also has projector headlights and CAI. there are neons under the dash and the interior is painted red a little bit. it has sunroof and A/C. The only problem is a few dings and dents and scrapes on th drivers side from a little run in with a gaurdrail. And the amazeing thing is that i bought it from a deal made right here on HONDASWAP!!!!!!!! so everyone tell GSRCRXSI314 that he got :owned:

Sounds like a good deal, now you can sell the lights on ebay to some hobo and good luck modding son....

haha, not sure how i was owned, but ok, lol. glad your happy man, im just happy to get the damn thing outta my yard. have fun :)

I don't understand how he was owned either.....I must have missed something, I'll try reading it again...but nice car....too bad about the painted red interior. I HATE it when people do that to their cars.....But I really like the looks of CRX.

yea sorry, i used to be a big ricer, lol hence the tezzas, dash lights, and painted interior, but at least i did it right and took everything outta the car instead of doing it with it all still in the car, lol

well like he said, its damaged. i kinda ran into a guardrail, about 1000-1500 bucks worth of damage if a shop were to fix it, and i wanted to get rid of it. but i believe hes doing all the work himslef so it works out for him.

:werd:

Good deal on the car- now sell the rice and make some cash to build an engine.

:lol:

Oh yeah, and get some more "tylonal" and "snif" it f00 :lmao:

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 14 2003, 08:38 PM
one man's junk is anothers treasure.

I agree...it doesn't matter what peolpe say.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 14 2003, 07:29 PM
take off the altezzas, smash them, and film it :)

Speaking of which...I won't name names.

Fuck it, yes I will, what's up Mike?

:p

HELL no! :lmao:

They're still in the same box that Nick sent them to me in a year ago... now I just actually have the car back, and the lights / baseball bat where I can find them.

:thumbsup:

Back