My new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well shit, if everyone else is getting a Taurus....

wait, i AM a Taurus. my bday is in may :ph34r:

And don't SHO up my thread assholes! :p

Thanks for the new pics B16! I love those cars. The member Ingenere on Bimmerforums makes some sweet flashes for these cars. He has his own company that makes flashes for high end cars. He has some pretty cool kill stories that I go there just to read. He has a Challenge Stradale. Sick, sick car.

Nice, I do love this car. Mine is also flashed by Eurocharged. :) Need to throw her on the dyno and see how much she is making.

Im done for now, toy wise. Chances are when I get back into the game it will be for something legit. SL65 keeps calling my name. If things go as planned in a few years ill either have one for a toy, or I'll be broke lol. No risk no reward.

For now the STI keeps my backroads driving happy,

he's been fucking with you guys since doug thought he was roofied in his pizza place.

Well I know he sold the z and has a Honda Fit now right? Also an sti? Did he get rid of the trailblazer.

Why do I know exactly what cars/motorcycles/his wife's car that jeffie7 has? I think I did see an interior shot of the sti on facebook once though.

Honestly I'd rather have a 1998 civic with 180k miles on it vs a brand new fit. Fuck those cars.

The garage became a higher priority to me than owning the z so it had to go. Awesome car but meh I'll get back into something later something much much better hopefully. Currently saving all my pennies.

9.jpg

16.jpg

STI is just my beater toy for the time being, sits outside, I drive it to work and rape the backroads. Feels good having a fun car I'm not worried about. Park it anywhere, trash can falls into it, birds shit all over it... Meh

I do have to say 340 awd torque is very fun on the backroads. Nothing like the z power wise but handling more than makes up for it. 90% of my Z driving was backroads.

i love these things in white.

and the crushed velour is so nice :lol:

what is crazy it looks SO MUCH like my corolla did on the inside.

418087_10150722224386763_1537894354_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thread jacking assholes, this is about MY new ride!

lol

Jeffie, that is a clean looking STi, love them in white. Hides the bird shit well.

Back