My new setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16hatch

I just got 4000 dollars out of a settlement out of a insurance settlement , so what would most of us on this site who are 21 single bachealors with no resbonsibilitys do with it, dump into our cars. I was gonna go turbo , but it would eat just about all of it , and i wanna do other things , so here is what i ordered.

Zex street/strip cams
Portflow springs and retainers
Aebs Intake manifold
Arias 81 MM std bore pistons 10:5:1 compression
Zex Nitrous kit
Zex remot bottle opener
Zex inline fuel pump and plugs

I think that will make for a awesome nitrous setup, and its a lil over 2 grand. Im runnin 14.4 now as it sits , with the new setup off nitro i think ill be in the high 13 second range now, once i arm it , with a 75 shot , 12"s easy, and the block should be able to handle it easy with those pistons, i might just only run a 55 shot im not sure. Heres some other things im ordering ,
Leather Racing seats
Picked up two GSR sawblades for the back
OBX blue valve cover
White Ripped style graphics for the sides.

Im done moddin it now , only thing ill order later on is a lightweight flywheel , im just gonna drive it , i also have been thinkin of some forged rods down the road possibly. Outside of that cant wait to get everything in , im stoked about my new setup.

ditch the leather racing seats and get some bride's. dont order a blue OBX valve cover.. and dont order white graphics.. i assume those were jokes...
get something other than zex cams.. like skunk2 perhaps..

but dude those tears just mean hes going really really fast

yeah and leather i wouldnt recomend. i slide around on my leather gsrs

hey, for every sticker he puts on that 5hp,
so if he puts on 25 stikers he's got 125hp :lol:

lmao, please don't do the graphics.

with that kind of money, i would of done a different set up, but thats my opinion. good luck

Originally posted by b16hatch@Apr 10 2005, 02:31 PM
I just got 4000 dollars out of a settlement out of a insurance settlement , so what would most of us on this site who are 21 single bachealors with no resbonsibilitys do with it, dump into our cars. I was gonna go turbo , but it would eat just about all of it , and i wanna do other things , so here is what i ordered.

Zex street/strip cams
Portflow springs and retainers
Aebs Intake manifold
Arias 81 MM std bore pistons 10:5:1 compression
Zex Nitrous kit
Zex remot bottle opener
Zex inline fuel pump and plugs

I think that will make for a awesome nitrous setup, and its a lil over 2 grand. Im runnin 14.4 now as it sits , with the new setup off nitro i think ill be in the high 13 second range now, once i arm it , with a 75 shot , 12"s easy, and the block should be able to handle it easy with those pistons, i might just only run a 55 shot im not sure. Heres some other things im ordering ,
Leather Racing seats
Picked up two GSR sawblades for the back
OBX blue valve cover

Im done moddin it now , only thing ill order later on is a lightweight flywheel , im just gonna drive it , i also have been thinkin of some forged rods down the road possibly. Outside of that cant wait to get everything in , im stoked about my new setup.
[post=485376]Quoted post[/post]​

lol @ zex bullshit...i hope u spray off the line,and spray in first...blow your 1.6 up.

LMAO @ graphics...ok brian o connor...thats 45 horspower for your b16 right there.

Loose the remote bottle opener it's a waste of money. Get a bottle warmer and purge... oh yea minimum 18 hp for the white ripped vinyl...:)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 13 2005, 11:06 AM-->

lmao.

why don't you put a rainbow on your bumper. its so much less gay.
[post=486675]Quoted post[/post]​

scottp11
@Apr 14 2005, 05:13 PM
Someone resently gave me their JDM amber clock. I figured since my CX just had a block off plate there, I might as well put it in. Well I hooked it up and it works, but it's really dim. I can't even see it in the day time (unless I push the button...) and can't see it at night if the head lights are on.

Can anyone tell me what wrong? I used the factory wiring harness and nothing seems to be cut. Thanks for all your help.
[post=487228]Quoted post[/post]​

:gayflag:

Hell, you can buy a premade turbo set up that will be less than $3000, or a SC, or a GSR long block.

Originally posted by b16hatch@Apr 10 2005, 02:31 PM
I just got 4000 dollars out of a settlement out of a insurance settlement , so what would most of us on this site who are 21 single bachealors with no resbonsibilitys do with it, dump into our cars.
[post=485376]Quoted post[/post]​

I was going to say dump it into a better lookin girlfriend but....
anyways, if you already ordered the pistons you might as well have ordered the connecting rods, and if you can afford it you should get a port and polish job or maybe a stroker kit....... then you'd be really bad ass. oh and dont forget a throttle body to put that intake manifold to some use.

Back