My new swap. (EG SI B16)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what kind of throttle cable did you use? i dropped a jdm b16a into my 94 civic dx and the stock 1 isnt long enough

You got 2 of your own threads on this question. I answered one of yours already.....damn my thread is cursed

now this is the stuff i love seeing it's not flashy no gay body kit or huge wing looks clean low and like a factory swap job nice job can't say that enough ....... you get rep points from me

now this is the stuff i love seeing it's not flashy no gay body kit or huge wing looks clean low and like a factory swap job nice job can't say that enough ....... you get rep points from me

Hello i have a UK eg esi d16z6 that i have changed to a b18c4 it starts runs fine on a p28 or p30 just no vtec do you know where i am going wrong .

What is that red wire going from the front of your engine to where the struts mount, is that a ground wire?

I would assume that is a ground. Just a cleaner way of doing it than hondas' rad support to valve cover idea. Lol

Back