My new toy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

the one on the right.

just bought it all today. its a Large Victoria Foamie. Pretty much an entry level board, but its my first good skimboard, so i'm pretty stoked. Now i can actually get out on the waves with it. I drove all over fuckin San Diego trying to find the traction pads i wanted. i started at about 11:30am today and i don't think i headed home with everything until about 3pm. so i got it all set up today, the waves sucked, so i didn't go out, but the trac pads had time to set on there, and its all ready for the water tommorrow.

Nice, I built one out of balsa and carbon fiber in my composites class a while back. It was a little small for me, and we put a little too much camber in it. Fun project though. I'm gonna shape my own surfboard hopefully this fall, I want a fish so bad, but don't want to pay upwards of 500-600 for a new one.

yea i remember you talking about that. You're in SLO right? i can't remember, but do you go to Cal Poly or what?

Graduated, pending I turn in my senior project after I get up off my lazy butt. I just don't want to look at visual basic or my jet engine/td texts right now. I'm just being lazy. Yeah, I'm still in SLO, hoping to stay here. Smog laws are lax in this county, the beach is beautiful, excellent for skimming, surfing, volleyball, etc... I'm just gonna design and build my flying car, play my guitar, help out at church, and chill. You're down in the SD right?

Yea i'm in SD. schools out for a couple more weeks, so i am finally getting to enjoy my summer. just been chillin at the beach everyday and messin around. its funny, when i'm not in school i actually start to get bored and feel like theres nothing to do.

Yea i'm in SD. schools out for a couple more weeks, so i am finally getting to enjoy my summer. just been chillin at the beach everyday and messin around. its funny, when i'm not in school i actually start to get bored and feel like theres nothing to do.

Lol, yeah, I'm feeling that way, even though I should be working on my project. I'll be going back to the local JC in January though. I want to learn how to weld, and would like to be more fluent in spanish. I don't ever want to stop learning stuff, so college will always be something for me to do.

Back