My new used springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eh,

see the deal i have with my parents, is all my aftermarket parts i have to pay for 100%, but anything that breaks we split 50/50. so if i blow any shocks, they will pay for half of the replacments

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 8 2004, 08:46 PM
eh,

see the deal i have with my parents, is all my aftermarket parts i have to pay for 100%, but anything that breaks we split 50/50. so if i blow any shocks, they will pay for half of the replacments

That's a pretty sweet fucking deal, dude. Hmmm.... Maybe you should save up some money and "accidentally" blow a shock with a flathead screwdriver and a hammer. ;)

yeah i was thinking more about trying to throw a rod, or put a nice piston shaped hole in my hood, but i cant afford half a motor right now, i mean shit i had to borrow the $40 to pay you for the springs.

HELP ASAP

i am about to dive into my install, right now and couild use some help, before i get in over my head.

1. are1994+ teg suspensions close enough to the same i have pics on a 1994 spring install will that work.

2. do i really need a spring compressor.

3.any pics telling what to do would be great

HELP ASAP

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 7 2004, 03:14 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 6 2004, 01:56 AM
yeah.. get a good damner :D

the ones that have p's are good too :D

good pick up. get some koni yellows :)

damners >>>>> dampers

Gabe, I thought that H&R made Nuespeeds.

u know what, now im hearing from others that its H&R, so who knows. anyway who cares as long as they are good right? :thumbsup:

nevermind, i found some good pics, and i do need a spring compressor, so the springs will go in, in a few weeks when i get the $$$ to rent the compressor.

but i couldnt just let my car sit there with no work done, so i will have pics of my brake caliper paint tomorrow. :)

Back