My Newest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its ok dil, I expect no less from you. That thing looks like it was in good shape tho. Did it have bucket seats in the front, or is that a fold down arm rest?

dude! that bumper sticker makes the car SO much cooler! thats fuckin awesome lol
edit:im being serious

Lol, the previous owner put it on when I went to get the car. It will be staying on the car.

Ive been trying to think of another one to put on the other side. So far all Ive come up with is some kind of "My child is an honor student" sticker.

only if its also period correct

The truck versions are always cheaper, and capable of making power all the same. The little bit of weight savings arent worth the extra cost, IMO.

Ill be using my TH350. Cost to adapt new motor to old transmission, 85 bucks. Cant beat that. And itll save me the cost of a new transmission crossmember.

For sure. And its done so much its pretty much mapped out for you.

Nice. I've got a built 700R4. Built to handle well over the 500+hp I was going to throw at it with the 355. For $85 I'd stick with it too. :)

only if its also period correct

Thats what Im having trouble with lol.

For sure. And its done so much its pretty much mapped out for you.

Nice. I've got a built 700R4. Built to handle well over the 500+hp I was going to throw at it with the 355. For $85 I'd stick with it too. :)

Ya, LS's are still small block Chevs, theyre in everything.

If there was a reasonably priced overdrive to swap in, I would. But theyre just too damn expensive, and finicky to justify ditching a good TH350 lol.

Its ok dil, I expect no less from you. That thing looks like it was in good shape tho. Did it have bucket seats in the front, or is that a fold down arm rest?

leather interior, fold down arm rest, one thing I could never figure out about it though, it had power windows, but only 1 switch on the front doors, could never figure out how too roll down the back windows ? lol

Rear windows dont roll down in the wagons. Only had the wing windows that open in the back.

Lol, the previous owner put it on when I went to get the car. It will be staying on the car.

Ive been trying to think of another one to put on the other side. So far all Ive come up with is some kind of "My child is an honor student" sticker.
I always preferred the "My gamer just fragged your honor student".

3q3rgr.jpg

You need a jean jacket, acid washed jeans, and a mullet to go with the t-shirt. Just pull up to car shows like a time capsule.

aaaand i just ordered this t-shirt lol

God damn! Where did get it?

this would be an awesome sticker for the car to...old school rock

I was gunna look for one yesterday, but got side tacked. The hunt is on.

You need a jean jacket, acid washed jeans, and a mullet to go with the t-shirt. Just pull up to car shows like a time capsule.

Lol, that would be awesome. My friend has mullet wig sewed to a trucker hat with a gold Trans Am hood bird on the front. Thatd be perfect.

Not a bad car, definitely could be nice with a 5.3 swap. I would look at going 6.0

Around here, theyre too damn expensive lol. And harder to come by. Well, for a complete motor intake to pan with an ECM and harness. 5.3s pop up regularly.

Im still sharkin CL, lookin at all my options. Car pull outs, 6.0s, even LT1s.

Theres a local yard thats gots 2 '03s right now. Those were rated at 285 horse and still have fairly low miles. Prally end up with one of those.

Back