My next car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 7 2003, 01:19 AM
finally saab makes a car with decent looking aerodynamics. ive always hated the way saabs looked until this one. all the old ones' windsheilds were at like a 90deg angle (exaggeration), and just looked nasty. :thumbsup: to the new saab.

:werd: they sure have come a long way from the rolling shoeboxes they used to be.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 7 2003, 01:40 AM
350z...overrated in my book. i just dont think its all that it is/was hyped up to be. is300....no. id rather have an dinan m3

i thought teh same thing until i saw the BEst Motoring video about the 350z. they had pro japanese race drivers test it against an S2K, M5 and Boxster and it held its own with no problem! also, those guys were impressed at how good it really was. they werent expecting it to perform that well.

road and track did a test of an s2k and a 350z, the s2k beats it in every single thing they did. sure a course is different, but for some reason i dont believe all the videos i see. nsx beating a ferrari 360 and a porsche 911 turbo in teh 1/4 mile...please.

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 6 2003, 10:04 PM

93_sportsedan41.jpg

aww look how cute that turbo is :p hha j.k nice car. i'm fixin to get a 03 gti 1.8t

Saab = Something An Asshole Buys

nice car though ... if you like it go for it

and as for the video of the 350z and all the other cars ... if its the same video im thinking of the ///M didnt even get involved untill the last 2 laps... and the 350Z had a skyline hugging its ass "getting video" <cough>cockblocking the other cars <cough> i wouldnt put too much faith in that video

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 8 2003, 02:51 AM
Saab = Something An Asshole Buys

nice car though ... if you like it go for it

and as for the video of the 350z and all the other cars ... if its the same video im thinking of the ///M didnt even get involved untill the last 2 laps... and the 350Z had a skyline hugging its ass "getting video" <cough>cockblocking the other cars <cough> i wouldnt put too much faith in that video

bah my boss and his wife have a Saab 93 turbo sedan 5 sp...they are anything but assholes.

I want the car...mainly because it's a 5 sp with awd and a turbo, and it'd be cheaper than a WRX. (even though it's slower, and I did quote the WRX to $225 a month through Progressive, which is high.) :worthy:

id get the new TL 270 n/a horses. Better looking imo and better looking interior as well. And they cost a good amount less then the saab.

Back