My next hobby

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Good idea, but shit © 2002. I thought that'd be a hint?

someone else was just talking about this today on here....

me either ... thats some useful info right there :)

best yet...you can get free boxes from USPS too.....ohhh I got a pile of shingles still from the garage when I redid the roof..... :ph34r:

* goes looking thru the mail to look for any postage paid envelopes.......BRB :wink:

I have always wondered if you put the return address and the to address as the same line with no postage if it would ever get to the right person. Its illegal to throw out mail so they would have to send it back to the sender which in this case would also be the intended receiver. It would be a real cheap way to send christmas cards.

hmmm, you could put your address as the send to and theirs as the return, i think the send to and return being the same would = postage due when they receieve it...

and people would think you are a complete scumbag...
lol

:ick: :nod:

Great idea. I didn't know you could attach a box either.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have always wondered if you put the return address and the to address as the same line with no postage if it would ever get to the right person. Its illegal to throw out mail so they would have to send it back to the sender which in this case would also be the intended receiver. It would be a real cheap way to send christmas cards.

That is illegal. Mail Fraud. Federal Offense. You wanna spend 10 years in a Federal Pound me in the ass prison to save $0.39 on a stamp? Go Ahead...

Playing with return envelopes is one thing... Mail Fraud is another...

I work with the post office alot... And let me tell you something... THEY DONT FUCK AROUND. If a piece of mail goes through one of our customer's mail sorters (Sorts all the mail by zip code), and ONE PIECE out of 100,000 pieces of mail is mis-sorted, the post office can fine you anywhere from $1,000-$60,000. For ONE PIECE OF MAIL.

Ever see the barcodes printed at the bottom of an envelope? If that barcode is printed 0.003" too high, too low, to skewed, or ANYTHING... $5k-$40k fine...

Back