my next turbo setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
This car has 3 bids and its beating my car by 500 bucks so far

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2439701733

9d_1.JPG

check out the green PVC piping for charge pipes

man I feel dumb for wasting my money on my car when I could have built this car for 1-2K and sold it for 6+ friggin eh

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Oct 29 2003, 04:09 PM
thats got to be the ugliest civic ive ever seen

:withstupid:

Just think tho, why would pvc be bad for charge pipes?

6b_1.JPG

What the fuck? :ghey:

I hate people.

PVC will break down/melt right where it meets up with the turbo however the intake side might be ok thanks to the I/C

either way its beating my car by 500 bucks and Im pissed

once again rice is nice and done the right way well cost money

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 29 2003, 05:22 PM
6b_1.JPG

What the fuck? :ghey:

I hate people.

the dark side is strong with this one.

I've seen worse. Doesn't look that bad IMO cept the paint splatter dash.

words cannot possibly express my remorse for that guy. think of all the money he wasted TRYING to look good when he only succeded in making that car teh worst looking thing i have ever seen,

WTF??? That has got to be the ugliest civic iv'e seen in a while, even with the paint splatter (it can be fixed). But those ugly ass supra tails. I wanna shoot the guy who did it. I want to bid on it so I can find out where he lives and put a half stick in that car

that car has to be 100 Lbs heavier with all that bondo. Though i do want to know how he opens his trunk. ill bet the top bidder is some 16yr old that dosent know the problems he'd be getting himself into by buying that fine specimen of honda heritage. :fr:

Back