my nose...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
is dripping like a civ. Damn spring. Damn just getting over being sick :(

ive had this cough and congestion for a lil while myself...sucks...it just wont go away...grrrrrrrrrrr...all these damn boogers...haha

i wish i had bugers. i need some stop leak in my nose. it just all of a sudden just drops out. if i don't have a tissue handy, its down my face. som freakin annoying.

pissedoffsol said:
i wish i had bugers. i need some stop leak in my nose. it just all of a sudden just drops out. if i don't have a tissue handy, its down my face. som freakin annoying.

haha...yea ive had those moments where you might as well just carry a tissue box around with you...cuz youre gonna need to keep blowin that snot out...ughhh...lol...not fun at all

the key is to keeping your head kinda down, so it'll run to the end of your nose and then drop, so you have a drip free face
happens to me alot in cold weather, or you can just shove a piece of tissue in each nostril...

i had to put cotton balls in my ears last night... we made a trip to PA and got some fireworks etc, a couple in a bucket, one popped and blew the other up and a little too close to ear level... ear was ringing like a mother fucker

i know exactly what you're talking about.. it sucks.. its not like snot.. its alot thinner and just runs out when it pleases

:werd: someone who understands.

it almost feels like a nose bleed. all of a sudden, you feel this moisture...

Take some benodryll, that shit will probably knock you out , but will dry you right up. Works for me every time.

Back