My Nye Story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a similar incident in PA on the 4th of July. Driving around with 2 friends, doing nothing wrong, since technically it was legal for me to drive within my community boundaries, with or without a license.

Anyway, I drive past one statie (they're not allowed in the community unless there's an emergency or they're called). I thought nothing of it. He didn't follow me, but he obviously called in his backup to position themselves. I got to the main road and made my right and then the quick left into the pool area entrance to drop my 2 friends off and then I was planning on parking my car. Mind you, this is summer, mid-day, it's hot and just decent 4th of July weather, so the pool was packed with people, the park was full and I parked to let my friends out right in front of the park, next to the pool. As soon as my friends hopped out, a good 6 cop cars came from all directions, surrounding my car, 3 hopped out, weapons drawn and ordered me out of the car. I don't recall if I was put in cuffs, but it ended up I supposedly met the description of a DARK skinned black male in a white wife-beater. I'm light skinned and i believe I was wearing a dark gray wife-beater but it's understandable. Took them a good hour, hour and a half to figure out I wasn't the guy who robbed the store. It was very embarrassing, I was maybe 15 and meeting some little 15 year old girl at the pool, needless to say, she wasn't too happy about the incident and called off our little engagement.

utah fucking sucks. well, the cops there anyways. i hated that shit.

Man the cops were indeed assholes. I was cooperating with them and after 1 hour of that I started bieng a smartass. It was I think like around 20 degrees and I even asked to sit in the car. And he said just sit tight, I was like WTF than take me to jail at least its warm there. He was like this is not the time to joke around.
Screw him!!!

How would he like it if I sat his bitch ass on the curb in 20 degree weather for 2 motherfucking hours. Through new years celebrations and shit, fuck him.

Im not mad about the long wait. Because if I was shot or someone that I cared about was shot. I would want the cops to do as they did to me except make them freeze. They were only doing thier job and took all the percautions they should have. While bieng assholes about it.

Nothing to blow out of proportion just like 2000si and slushboxteggy were talkin bout.

The only thing that pissed me off was sitting on the curb for 2 hours shivering. Even after no guns were found and we were searched. BITCHES

Im not mad about the long wait. Because if I was shot or someone that I cared about was shot. I would want the cops to do as they did to me except make them freeze. They were only doing thier job and took all the percautions they should have. While bieng assholes about it.

Nothing to blow out of proportion just like 2000si and slushboxteggy were talkin bout.

The only thing that pissed me off was sitting on the curb for 2 hours shivering. Even after no guns were found and we were searched. BITCHES
Yea but you can ditch guns pretty quickly. But that would also make you smarter than most gang bangers too. Yea they could have gotten in some shit for holding an innocent person for 2 hours, but imagine the wrath that would fall on them when they let the guilty party go after they find no guns.

Wow, I sound like a preachy cop. In reality I'd rather not cross paths with the cops. When I do I like to be treated fairly and properly though.

Last edited:
Like I said in my post, a cop being an asshole doesn't make for a case.

At least in AA county, the department does take down any and all complaints and they also write officers up for stuff depending on what they do.

One guy I went on a ride along with was suspended a few weeks later for some random shit.

I remember him talking about getting chewed out for riding too many peoples asses while reading temp tags.

believe it or not, the shit makes it back to them.

At least in AA county, the department does take down any and all complaints and they also write officers up for stuff depending on what they do.

One guy I went on a ride along with was suspended a few weeks later for some random shit.

I remember him talking about getting chewed out for riding too many peoples asses while reading temp tags.

believe it or not, the shit makes it back to them.
Not in my town, I had a cop call me a fucking asshole and a douchebag. Then wrote up 2 tickets that I didn't do. Reported it. It's my word against his, they did nothing.

Back