My OG Ride, week old paint, 87 DA3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gman604

Jun28%2314.JPG

Jun28%2313.JPG

Jun28%2312.JPG

Oh Canada!
Jun28%2311.JPG

Jun28%2310.JPG

Jun28%2309.JPG

Jun28%2308.JPG

Jun28%2307.JPG

Jun28%2306.JPG

Jun28%2305.JPG

Jun28%2303.JPG

Jun28%2302.JPG

Jun28%2301.JPG

:thumbsup: Very clean, and I am digging the rear strut bar and the tails.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jun 28 2003, 10:06 PM
that's pretty gaff.

you stole my word :)

its spelled gaf btw ;)

tpp - read it backwards :)

Don't hate the old school, sure he doesn't have round edges, or regular non flipping headlights, but hey its transportation, and this transportation of his, just got a new paint job.

all y'all cant go ahead and hate on the old school, ignorance is bliss :angry:

The rest y'all Thanks for the props :worthy:

original, i like it, for some reason i have always liked that car. maybe because not every single person has one. get yourself a decent seat and some power under the hood and your set, nice ride man. i dont see why you guys have to name call and be dick heads, its not like he has a 10 ft spoiler or a nasty body kit.

gman- they have a stock chin spoiler for your car that looks pretty good if you can find one.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 30 2003, 01:53 AM
original, i like it, for some reason i have always liked that car. maybe because not every single person has one. get yourself a decent seat and some power under the hood and your set, nice ride man. i dont see why you guys have to name call and be dick heads, its not like he has a 10 ft spoiler or a nasty body kit.

i thought it looked pretty good ..... but i agree on the seat ... maybe its the angle ... but it doesnt look like that thing can be comfortable at all

Not to be a dick or anything, but dont you have a girlfriend, or anyfriend, that you might drive with? :huh: Are you really that used to being alone? Jamie, aka 90 accord, at least left in the passenger seat. :(

I like it, nice and clean to a certain point. It is somewhat undercover, sleeper. I hope you have some big big B-balls under the hood.

Girlfriend+extra seat= heavier car=slow times.,,,,,,,,of course it depends on how much she weighs

I used to ride around wtih only one seat, and if my chic wanted to go somewhere we took her ACed Camry.

Milan

Originally posted by FirstAccord@Jun 30 2003, 10:47 AM
Not to be a dick or anything, but dont you have a girlfriend, or anyfriend, that you might drive with? :huh: Are you really that used to being alone? Jamie, aka 90 accord, at least left in the passenger seat. :(

the passenger seat is back in now that weas fresh outa my buddies shop, just the bare essentials to drive it :D

Back