My Old EF Hatch W/ 2000 EK Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondaborn

Here are a couple of pics from my old EF that was modified to a 2000 EK front end. My cousin helped me convert this to be (hopefully) a little different. Conversion consisted of

1. Pair of New OEM fenders
2. Brand New OEM bumper
3. Brand New radiator support, hinges, hood latch
4. VIS Carbon Hood
5. TYC Black Projectors
6. ChargeSpeed Front Lip.
7. Type R Grill

teamrice.jpg

redhatch.jpg

HERES SOME OTHER PHOTOS:

THE INTERIOR: SPARCO SEATS, PEDALS, STEERING WHEEL, SEAT HARNESS, AUTOMETER GAUGES, ECLIPSE DVD TOUCHSCREEN, REPAINTED DASH

615.jpg

THE BACK: CUSTOM TANABE DUALS WITH FULL STAINLESS PIPING, POWERCOATED 4PT CAGE, STEREO (2 12" SUBS WITH 1200WATT CLASS D AMP INSTALLED ONLY FOR THE SHOW.

75.jpg

PICTURES OF THE CAR BEFORE REDONE:

xhift.jpg

backef.jpg

Nice color too, is that an OEM color?

i was expecting flames and something that was hacked and bondo'd together. Nice job man.

Thanks for the comments. NO its not an oem color, Its a custom mixed red with red pearl added.

sweeet. nice job man. what were the main problems you faced? Headlight assembly? How does the inside of the hood look? Not trying to see what motor but how you managed to gwet the headlights and shit to work right

LOL Team rice is a website that did a feature on the carshow that I was at. I just snagged a photo from them.

The main problem was the hood, I had to cut up a brand new CF hood and resupport it near the cowl area. Headlights had to be rewired from 9005 and 9006 to H4. I chopped brand new EK fenders from Honda and used the back half from an EF. My side skirts were already molded so that had to be redone. Heres a pic of my car before and some other pics.

xhift.jpg

backef.jpg

THE INTERIOR: SPARCO SEATS, PEDALS, STEERING WHEEL, SEAT HARNESS, AUTOMETER GAUGES, ECLIPSE DVD TOUCHSCREEN, REPAINTED DASH

615.jpg

THE BACK: CUSTOM TANABE DUALS WITH FULL STAINLESS PIPING, POWERCOATED 4PT CAGE, STEREO (2 12" SUBS WITH 1200WATT CLASS D AMP INSTALLED ONLY FOR THE SHOW.

75.jpg

Damn son, no expense was spared there. that car was nice before the paint and body work.

Awesome stuff, are you taking home trophies ?

Back