My Old EF Hatch W/ 2000 EK Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That color that it was before is pretty nice. All arround a pimp car. I'm usually not one for show, but that shit is clean!

Car went to only one show, but didnt win any trophies. I got beat by full race civics with no stereo and gutted interiors. Guess the judges didnt vote my way. I sold it a few months after the show.

I just built it to make it to one show, so i didnt have any regrets. I built the car once and another toyota mintruck that was pretty custom and regretted not entering any shows.

Prepping for carshows....all that cleaning and preparing and messing around till 3am the whole week before the show is too much for me.

My new build (93 EX Coupe w/h22a and Teg dash) is my next project. Itll be a Strictly street car.

Looks DAMN good! :thumbsup: Excellent work!! By far one of the cleanest frontend conversions I've seen. It actually flows.

But IMHO...

Before > After.

But that's because I'm a diehard EF fan! LOL! :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks DAMN good! :thumbsup: Excellent work!! By far one of the cleanest frontend conversions I've seen. It actually flows.

But IMHO...

Before > After.

But that's because I'm a diehard EF fan! LOL! :laugh:

:withstupid: I admire the body work, but just love the way your ef looked as an ef. Clean either way.

Quoted post[/post]]
Car went to only one show, but didnt win any trophies. I got beat by full race civics with no stereo and gutted interiors. Guess the judges didnt vote my way. I sold it a few months after the show.

I just built it to make it to one show, so i didnt have any regrets. I built the car once and another toyota mintruck that was pretty custom and regretted not entering any shows.

Prepping for carshows....all that cleaning and preparing and messing around till 3am the whole week before the show is too much for me.

My new build (93 EX Coupe w/h22a and Teg dash) is my next project. Itll be a Strictly street car.

Nothing wrong with shows and that... But the problem here is you were in fields that were LOADED with competition. Civics, Custom Toyotas.. You gotta be more unique and you'll start pulling down the trophies left and right. You have an eye for design, good talents and good ideas. I wouldn't drop out of showing just yet.

Back