My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

She called me at like 10 last night, so I punished her. No bike ride / fuck until friday. Plus, my dryer blew up, had to hit BJs for supplies, and it's fuckin cold. I told everyone they didn't have to be out of the house today, so it wasn't gonna happen anyway. I also have an appointment with the sandblaster, which I'm going to now.

Smell ya later !

Bitch now says she wants to go out to a bar on friday.

No.

No no no no.. Uncle Cel is done buying drinks and shit for whores. I'm in control of the process, not her. She saw me, who to a 20 year old is a fucking rich god, and saw dollar signs. Not gonna let that happen.

I'll invite her over, feed her kibbles and bits for dinner and proceed to mop up the place with her va-jay-jay.

I feel stupid for her having so much as my cell phone number. Whores do not get the digits, but I was feeling peckish so I told me friend he could give it to her. That was the limit of my stupidity this time of being single.

Bitch now says she wants to go out to a bar on friday.

No.
fuck that shit

still in for the pics
so you were suspossed to see her tomorrow night yea?
so thats off now?

Last edited:
Fuck that shit dude. Take her to the bar, and tell her you'll buy her some shots. But that's all you'll buy her. And if she does one, she has to do like 10. Shots are what, like $3, tops? I don't really know but for some reason $2-$3 sounds about right. So that's like $30. Except that damn cover charge. Fuck.

Whatever. Get her shitfaced. The GFP thread is waiting.

fuck that shit

still in for the pics
so you were suspossed to see her tomorrow night yea?
so thats off now?

Raining. Raining until Friday, MAYBE. It may be raining all the way till sunday. Sunday may still happen, I don't think this pussy closes for the sabbath.

Rain + passengers + 1200cc sportbike = failure unless rain - rear passenger + 1200 sportbike gets me to work.

Cel: Hi, I like to file an insurance claim?
Agent: What exactly happened?
Cel: Well this chick and I were fucking like rabbits on my 1200, and when we started doggy style, she accidently pushed it over. She admitted it was her fault, so I didn't think you guys would have a problem with her insurance.
Agent: .....

well, at 110 pounds this little chick weighs less than some of my gear. Lots of yummyness going on mounted under that empty little skull.

Aren't you lucky though. 3 interested chicks, if nothing else for some sex. Fuck, I'd be happy to just chill with a girl.

Hangin with chicks is easy. Hanging with chicks with a bike is a self fullfilling prophecy.

But it's no fun being in my position. I'm a dating dorkwad who NEEDS to find a specific type of woman, because I can't spend another 10 years shaping a woman to fit my lifestyle. This one HAS to have a few things in line before I can begin, and that makes it tough. I'm kinda under the gun.

Attractive / takes care of herself, republican / gun owner / gun lover, motorcyclist with no kids, not too much emotional baggage and a concrete philosophy of how to treat people - with no kids ? AND she has to like me?! Dude.. I've got an uphill battle here.

Trying to date someone under the age of 28 isn't going to be easy - I'm at a point where I'm starting to settle down with a game plan. Younger than that is impressed by all the stuff that I own, old than that is prolly already breeding and has some dickwad of an ex husband to contend with. It's really touchy.

Makes sense, and also add's that younger will probably just want you to take them to the bar, with all the stuff you own.

I'm sure I could meet a younger woman with a brain who isn't a money-grubber - understands the importance of work and control, and can carry on a conversation about higher topics - But I'm not banking on it.

No one has it easy, everyone is on the same boat. I'm starting to understand that life isn't soo great for women if you're less than model-good-looking. And for lots of women, it has to be that good without makeup .

That said, when a person is suffering, thats when I come in. I'm the patron saint of suffering.

That's cute, really.

I agree with the super-model-woman thing though. Either they strive to be "perfect," or they're large, and flaunt themselves as though they're perfect.

Personally, I'd take choice A.

It is getting hard though to find girls without baggage. I mean, I'm a lot younger than you, but hell, my manger is 27, and she's got an ex-boyfriend, and a son to show for it. I mean, her shit is together, but, she likes the bar, and she has that past and whatknot. She's very nice though, and very down to earth. Maybe you should come meet her :)

life's just fine for the less than model-good-looking women, imho. takes a lot of the pseudo pressure off of trying to conform to a particular look or set of ideals. if a guy can't find the beauty in a girl, i'm not 100% sold on the idea that it is because there isn't beauty there to behold. a lot of guys just like it easy and easily categorized. there's something to be said for a killer smile on a plane jane face, or some amazing eyes that are maybe set a little too narrowly on a face. and there's chapters to be written in books that'll never get read about confident women regardless of what they look like.

anyone can look great in makeup, hell most drag queens and trannies look more feminine in makeup than most women i know. but not everyone can be confident in their own skin, makeup or not. that's beauty. the simple kind.

edit: i feel compelled to add that as far as i've been able to tell (including my own experiences), women don't really want the pretty boy at the end of the day. they want an average or above average looking guy with character, an easy, sincere smile, and enough ambition to keep him out of big-ass trouble, but enough dick in him to be interesting. and if a guy don't have the brains, he's got to have skills. we like to admire our men for what they can do, what they believe, and what they want out of life (and that list better include us!). ;)

Last edited:
Back