My painting compelted, plese llok

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like it. :thumbsup: I used to paint all the time but I havnet forever, I did lots of stylized self portraits in all sorts of mediums.

Not bad! I have been inspired to paint a little recently too. I have a couple paintings already, and I just do it from time to time whenever the mood strikes. I like watercolors.

post this ebay link on every site you guys know! if someone can sella grilled cheese sandwhich then i can sell this!

Wow, that's not bad. I like it! Where did you learned to paint like that? It's a skill not too many people have.:)

First time ever paiting like that, me and my woman, we just started drinking and came up with it

Last edited by a moderator:
How much do you have in supplies?
I went to Michaels and bought 4 canvases , a box of paints(which had like 5 or 6 colors), some paint brushes, and some paint cleaner stuff and a paint stand , it cost me about 85 bucks.

I plan on doing anotehr one soon

Last edited:
I went to Michaels and bought 4 canvases , a box of paints(which had like 5 or 6 colors), some paint brushes, and some paint cleaner stuff and a paint stand , it cost me about 85 bucks.

I plan on doing another one soon

That isn't to bad. That is about what we had to pay each year for art supplies. Your next painting instead of drinking you should try acid then you will really see some colors. :eek:

Back