My Paintings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not bad mang. You could be very good someday. WAY better than I could ever do. :thumbsup:

From the thumbnail I thought there was a 'mech standing next to the lighthouse. :) Awesome work thogh :)

I've been painting outside of school for like 8 months maybe. But I've also only had time to do like one a month. Need more practice. Both of these were just Christmas gifts for some friends. The NSX one is 22"x28". And the lighthouse is 12x16.

I'll have more in the next few days to a week.

very nce work mang! one thing i am not is an artist, but as well i do respect artistic ability very much :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice! i suck at painting; pencils and colored pencils for me!

I added another. Give me like a week and I'll have like 5 more for you guys to look at if you like.

And I forgot to thank E for fixing my link or whatever you did. Thanks man.

paint up a good pic of my CRX doing a sweet corner....and I will pay you for it...hows a good $50 sound? must be around 36" wide and 24" tall.....

Lighthouse looks bad ass! if you would have put that NSX in the 2nd one then it would've looked pretty damn good (not trying to knock the nsx just doesnt belong in the pic)

i agree with pretty much everyone here the light house one looks the best.

:thumbsup:

Back