My pants button popped off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if a public bathroom doesnt have ass gaskets in their and i gotta shit, i wil hold it until i get home. who knows what kinda funky butt diseases other people have...

Quoted post[/post]]
if a public bathroom doesnt have ass gaskets in their and i gotta shit, i wil hold it until i get home. who knows what kinda funky butt diseases other people have...
define butt disease and give an example. i dont care as long as no shit or piss is on the seat. if the water is sketchy, i flush then let her rip.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
define butt disease and give an example. i dont care as long as no shit or piss is on the seat. if the water is sketchy, i flush then let her rip.

ahh hell i dunno. i just dont trust other people who have rested their ass on the toilet seat im about to sit on to take a dump.

lol

I haven't taken a dump in a public rr since like, well, ever. I think I did when I was little, but for as long as I can remember, I don't use the public shit. It's fkn nasty stuff.

Though I do have my quirks..i.e. i won't drink after anybody, touch public rr doorknobs, etc.

I don't at a public facility unless I HAVE to...

If i REALLY have to, and there's no assgaskets, wipe the seat WELL with at least 2 clean wads of tp, flush, and park the Buick.

No funky ass diseases yet. :p

Quoted post[/post]]

If i REALLY have to, and there's no assgaskets, wipe the seat WELL with at least 2 clean wads of tp, flush, and park the Buick.

Man, i have had to shit on a mexico toilet, with milliseconds time to spare before i shat myself.
I didn't figure out i was lactose intolerant until i was like 12 or 13.. by that time i had already shat everywhere...
My ex GF's mom was the same way, so when we went on roadtrips, one of us would always have to stop to crap. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Man, i have had to shit on a mexico toilet, with milliseconds time to spare before i shat myself.
I didn't figure out i was lactose intolerant until i was like 12 or 13.. by that time i had already shat everywhere...
My ex GF's mom was the same way, so when we went on roadtrips, one of us would always have to stop to crap. :laugh:

Dude... That's a little hefty on the personal info. lol T M I

Quoted post[/post]]
ughh,i'd rather hold it.

That's often NOT an option. Like tonight. Mudbutt at work sucks... at least the toilets are only SEMI-public here.

Mudbutt at work sucks...
what the fuck is mudbutt?
lol

yeah, but sometimes your gotta bounce that last one out
bahahahahaha

i dunno about the whole hover thing, i guess maybe i'm just not coordinated enough, i prefer to be in a relaxed sitting position...
and even if they don't have ass gaskets you can make one, like a little nest for your ass

they should have lysol wipes or something in public bathrooms
and baby wipes for that fresh from the ass cleaners feeling...

just use TP to make a seat condom. even when they have those wax paper deals, i still use TP. 7 or 8 sheets later, and you have a nice padded non-cold seat thats clean.

also, throw a couple sheets in the bowl before you sit down-- it helps with the splash-back effect. because there is NOTHING worse then getting public toilet water splashed up against your bunghole :=

also, throw a couple sheets in the bowl before you sit down-- it helps with the splash-back effect. because there is NOTHING worse then getting public toilet water splashed up against your bunghole :=

:werd:
i always use the splash protector method...

Quoted post[/post]]

I suffer from splashback... but this thread already has too much info about me. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I suffer from splashback... but this thread already has too much info about me. :ph34r:
This thread has quite a bit of information about everyone.

The worst is when your junk touches the water in a public toilet. NOT saying I'm hung like a Rhinocerous or anything, but sometimes public toilet water reaches an all time high. I had it happen when I worked at Target. :puke:

I don't shit in public bathrooms, I'll do coke off of a whore's ass before I drop a deuce at Wal-Mart or Target.

Back