My pants button popped off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
also, throw a couple sheets in the bowl before you sit down-- it helps with the splash-back effect. because there is NOTHING worse then getting public toilet water splashed up against your bunghole :=

:werd:
i always use the splash protector method...
I suffer from splashback... but this thread already has too much info about me. :ph34r:
This thread has quite a bit of information about everyone.

The worst is when your junk touches the water in a public toilet. NOT saying I'm hung like a Rhinocerous or anything, but sometimes public toilet water reaches an all time high. I had it happen when I worked at Target. :puke:
lol the toilet at my old apartment would do that shit everytime. luckily my house doesnt have that problem

Truckers push babies out.

Interesting story: I travel a lot, and I frequent america's truck stops prolly more than most 4 wheelers out there. And as a travelling man, I get to grace the bathrooms of some trucker hells after a troop of baboons bake brownies all day.

True Story: T/A, Connecticut. Ruby Road. I walk in to use the can, and the middle stall has the lid up, seat down. Poking out like Shamu taking a fish is this 6 pound brown baby. Like someone tossed a log into the trunk of an EK9. Allow me to rephrase without the colloquialism: Someone took a shit so big and so firm that it was up above the rim of the toilet.

While my package has never "Dunked in the kiddie pool" I feel dirtier just for being in the room with this thing. It was about the size of a Philly cheesesteak.

Ok, bedtime story is over. Lights out.

:puke:

that was fuckin disgusting just visualizing it. id probably blow chow if i saw that. im sure the person cleaning the bathrooms that day either quit after seeing that or put a quarantine sign up and told the manager to clean it up.

Alright, so we've heard of the ass gaskets and building a nest...two very common things. Someone even busted out the impressive knowledge of hovering, but no one has used the method of the hover + belt?

Any restroom where there's a bar on the stall door infront of you, take your belt off, wrap it around the bar, lean back and you're set to pseudo-hover. I've heard it called the cliff hanger before.

Way too inventive. I would hold it.

I can't eat on the road though, habit of mine. I'll stop for something real simple (Like gotta have a philly in Philly and clam chowder in boston) but overall I get car sick when I eat on the road.

Back