My parents vs the City Cops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 15 2005, 10:59 AM
all i wanted was 5 min of their time... not 3 months of investigation.

2 min to look at the broken glass.
3 min to see if there were any prints.

none? cool- thanks.
print? sweet- run it through a computer and see if it comes up with anything.
nothing? ok thanks anyway.
lead? sweet- arrest his ass.

is that too much to ask?
[post=461081]Quoted post[/post]​

Bri, let me give you an example of how the law works...

You know how i purchased that celica....it was a complete fraudulent purchsae no where's near as described...a complete lemon....

Well it turns out this guy has scammed 7 other ebay people frm accross the US on cars...he Advrtises these cars as above average for their age or mileage..and when you get it, its junk...

I talked to one guy who filed a case with the Highway Saftely Motor Vehichle Dept...The Flrorida Attny Attny Genereal...and The Internet Fraud Dept...it turned out that the guy was ordered to stop selling cars because he was not liscenced and the Highway Saftely Motor Vehichle Dept even ordered Ebay to take down any further sales of cars he tried to sell....He was in violation of some State Statue.....And if found guilty would be responsbile for up to $5000 fine for each car he sold..

Well turns out the Attny general of FL told this guy he would not do anything about it because this guy was not a FL residentwho bought the car..and would not take the time to investigate this.....Even though the car is selling cars illegally after ordered to stop by a Government Dept.....

The guys own credit card denied him a contest to pay his card because of a fraud purchase......After he sent them a 30 page booklet of evidence against this guy...and the crap he sells...

The guy even contacted the local Sheriffs Dept and he said he didn't want anythign to do with that....

So basically this guy is breaking the law...no one will touch him..7 people have lost out on several thousands of dollars....and this guy is laughing to the bank....

So here we have clear cut evidence that this guy is breaking the law everytime he sells a car....yet no one is going after him....You know why?

who gives a shit about 7 random people across the US who got scammed?...No one...Not the Attny generals, not the Police and not the Lawmakers.....

But to answer your question...Of course its not to much to ask.......I would want that as well....But, who gives a shit about some kid who got his car brken into...they don't care...Now....if an entire lot of cars were broken into.....then you would see some action.....

But if no one will take the time to investigate a guy who is clearly breaking the law..zand they know he is...and no one will take the time to help you with your situation....that just goes to show you what the law deams as petty and what is important.....Sucks major ass i agree..but thats how it works....

if a radio getting stolen is considered petty, when there IS A VICTIM, then what would you consider exhaust tickets? or a ticket for having blue blinkers instead of orange, and don't give me some bullshit about safety, cause even a retard can tell wtf a blinker means no matter what color they are...

as soon as cops stop busting my balls about stupid NON VICTIM car violations then i might give some credence to their theory, but until then FTP...

if you have time to stop at dunkin donuts, and time to stop me for going 37 in a 35, then you should have time to find out who stole my fucking car or brians radio... oh but wait, tickets = revenue, while petty theft = nothing for them...
i bet if you said i have a dozen donuts waiting for the officers that respond you would have had more best friends than a 2 dollar whore

that's it!! Brilliant!!!

next time i need a cop, im stoping to pick up a box of joe from D&D before i call, and tell the dispatcher that i have cooffee and donuts waiting for them!

hell, i'd have 5 cruisers at my steps! hahah

its either that or tell them you just shot someone...

worst thing to ever have on a car...

5 inch letters across the bottom of the back window...

BAD COP - NO DONUT...

i can not tell you how many times i regretted putting that on my car...
especially after ditching the cops and getting found a 1/4 mile in some private dirt road parked in between/behind some pine trees... that SUCKED, but no tickets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back