my parts see with u all think

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldogg8

i have a 93 4dr eg and i need some speed!these parts are the start i have 2000 civic head with gsr cams a b18a1 block with gsr oil cooler, b16a2 oil pump and water pump, ls rods with b16a2 piston arp rod bolts the block has ben rebuilt new everything 2000 16a2 tranny 6 puck clutch now i know with this set up i think it will be fast so let me know what u all think and anything that will make it better ;)

6 puck for street use eehhh. Well there are plenty you can do to make power. Research forced induction. Or do some more little stuff like upgrading the valvetrain, lightened flywheel, maybe more aggressive cams, pistons, maybe look into a header (bismoto if you got the cash), an exhaust will help, also check out some tires. People like azenies or i would say try the s03 pole positions. And try upgrading your ignition maybe and most definatly some tuning and hondata. Those are just some mods that will help in your goal for more power. And some help you put the power to the ground and some let you rev high. It is all up to you man but keep us posted on your progress. Oh yeah and lots of decals man. You can go to pep boys and buy a 10 foot apc sticker i heard they are good for atleast 20 to the wheels. j/k :D but good luck

Originally posted by aldogg8@Sep 9 2004, 09:08 PM
i have a 93 4dr eg and i need some speed!these parts are the start i have 2000 civic head with gsr cams a b18a1 block with gsr oil cooler, b16a2 oil pump and water pump, ls rods with b16a2 piston arp rod bolts the block has ben rebuilt new everything 2000 16a2 tranny 6 puck clutch now i know with this set up i think it will be fast so let me know what u all think and anything that will make it better ;)
[post=388257]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess Im retarded or this was just really hard to read...

So far you have:

2000 Si Head w/ GSR cams
B18A1 Block w/B16 oil pump, water pump, pistons, LS rods and ARP rod bolts
2000 Si Tranny and a 6 Puck Clutch

It should be relatively quick, we can not post what you will run in the 1/4, we can estimate, and my estimate is "15's"

Happy?

Brian

ignition - sun auto hyper voltage system MR and ground wires

definately get hondata

This is not Swap-related. This is the Swap-related forum.

Try again in the right forum.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back