my photoch0p

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3f91f8595f38d.jpg

:shrug2:

OK?

lemme guess. u put the black wheels and tires on there yes? if so, not bad. but the tires look like they are floating silghtly, and the front tire looks like it is rubbing the bumper. sorry, i have to be picky. :) one last thing...the tires look pretty tall for that car (too much sidewall).

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 18 2003, 09:56 PM
i chopped Rota Slips over the DX... it looks that real or is just to damn small

The 2nd one. Make it bigger then post it again.

The tires kinda look off centered. but the chop looks good.

However, I don't think I like the blue/black theme. Save that color scheme for your bitches eyes. :ph34r:

yeah, it doesn't look too bad. i think the small picture makes the cut a little cleaner. the only thing though, with your hatch, they almost look like wheels with no hubcaps.

I just looked out in the driveway and my blue 91 Hatch is crying. Thanks.

God I hate Slipstreams. I see them on cars and I think "Acura rim sprayed black". The finish is terrible, and while they may be lightweight and not too pricey the Konig Heliums hit them with dog-doo-doo on a stick everytime.

-> Steve
Oh, some chops of my car..
reardrivernew.jpg

wing.jpg

I did those a long time ago to visualise the wheels (The wheels look bad on purpose - That's how they were) In the first pic you can see how I photoshopped them on without regards to size. In the second pic I took more time to make 14" look like 14". The wing, Ansa tip, and plate are photoshopped - As well as the wheels.

Just as well, they weigh a damned ton. Plus, when you're cold you can warm your hands on them. If you need, the hubcaps are so damned sharp that you can kill wild animals and skin them..

I've cut myself so many damned times on them..

-> Steve

Are you serious? I got mine for 25 bucks with tires, old school enkei's own.

I paid 80. And yes, they are a decent wheel - The venting on them is functional (if not that great) and they look right on the car. They are supposed to be white, but are now silver (Thanks to copious amounts of aircraft remover)

But I still a set of the 15" Konigs would fit great on the car - And if Mille Miglia made the MM12's in a 15", or something lighter (They weigh 22 pounds) the looks would be dead on. Because while I go on and on about weight - I shop for wheels by appearances alone.

-> Steve

that was my low-power autocross monster. the suspension stuck like no other. travel and ride quality > slammed to shit ride.

Back