My poor car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Prowler@Aug 31 2004, 11:28 PM
finally got a rental from enterprise.

a blue 05 chevy impala. 3.4L v6 180hp

has a little more pull than my civic lol.

but at $45 a day, i need my civic repaired soon.
[post=384576]Quoted post[/post]​

Musta got the base model then :p I didn't know those had the 3.4s in them... but guess they do. Good...um rental :thumbsup:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Aug 31 2004, 09:34 PM-->
@Aug 31 2004, 11:28 PM
finally got a rental from enterprise.

a blue 05 chevy impala. 3.4L v6 180hp

has a little more pull than my civic lol.

but at $45 a day, i need my civic repaired soon.
[post=384576]Quoted post[/post]​

Musta got the base model then :p I didn't know those had the 3.4s in them... but guess they do. Good...um rental :thumbsup:
[post=384581]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you get the extra insurance??? :beer: :bonk: :twisted: :rally:

well i 'tested' the handling of the impala last night after work in teh shopko parking lot. woooo hoooo that was fun. i could even power brake that fwd

plugged a skunk a couple of years back! no damage (except for blood and fur), but it killed my car with its stench! On the other hand, the GErman Shepard on the 5 fwy detroyed my front end @ 60 getting back on to the frw after moving a 954r from the middle of the road. We just passed an accident. Fuck I was pissed.

matt

Car is mechanically sound again. $1200 later + $350 in rental expenses. My total cost right now is $400

Good news is since I had the body shop skip replacing the bumper, I get a check this week from insurance for $480 :cowboy:

If I hadn't already ordered new lips to cover everything, I would've pocketed the money and lived with this missing piece in my bumper. But oh well, my car will be fairly sweet with everything installed and painted this week.

The final damage after getting the bumper straigtened out from underneath the car:

bustedcloseup.jpg

bustedfront.jpg

Back