My purple Sedan thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i got my 94 4 door the other day, and its wrecked in the front and rear but not too bad, its got an LS/VTEC with hasport mounts and an intake, lowered some, Del Sol Fat Fives, and some other little stuff, including a VIS carbon fiber trunk and hood but the hood is broke :(

well here's some pics ill have more later:

149805_501046278637_545183637_7106145_7235640_n.jpg

155866_501046323637_545183637_7106146_8117340_n.jpg

yeah i bought it, but i will be swapping the b16a2 out of my hatch into it and the LS/V will be gone through to put in the hatch, i bought this for a winter car mainly

i had one just like this once. same color same rims but my trunk n hood were flat black and damage was on other side. had b16 with ls tranny. it loved the snow.

okay well i already made a trade, the ls/vtec and tranny for my buddies Bride Lo-Max Glitter backs and his d16y7 and tranny, the brides are in the hatch, del sol seats are goin in the 4 door, and the y7 is goin in the 4 door

in case you didnt read in my other thread i didnt trade, but i finally did some work on this today, i got most of the parts to fix it so i put them on, then i took the seats out to try and get some of the stains out of the carpet, ill have pics in the morning, no im just looking for a motor for this, i found a complete ls long block for $75 that had a slight knock so i thought about picking it up and rebuilding it then puttin it in here for the rest of the winter

well the ls was sold, but i ordered the corner lights for this today, now i need a headlight mount and tail lights and itll be good

did some work today, got the interior cleaned up some, and got other little things done, now im debating on whether to paint it all black or keep it purple and black, what do you guys think?

before:
CIMG0370.jpg

After, still dirty, but better:

CIMG0371-1.jpg

have it sittin on 2 slicks and 2 regular tires at the moment
CIMG0373.jpg

CIMG0374.jpg

hey i still got them 4dr tail lights if you want them, they are just sitting in my shed, make me an offer. Maybe we can meet up so i don't have to ship them. how far you from cincy i think they are stock one to not the gay clears...

yeah i need the tails, im about an hour from Colerain im not sure right now what i can offer on those, i may have to wait until after christmas also

awe man those slicks are going to harden up quick on that coooold cement floor.

buy my full zc swap for this! ill hook you up

hmm... its obd0 though right?

awe man those slicks are going to harden up quick on that coooold cement floor.

the garage is kept between 50-70 degrees, but it is sitting outside now i hope to have something different on it soon and if not the slicks were only 20 bucks so its not a huge loss if they get ruined

just let me know i will sell them to you cheap...

will do thanks

Ya its obd0 but I have the dizzy and jumper harness to convert to obd1 I just havnt done it yet

hmm... if i can sell this sunfire im getting soon (yes i know its a sunfire but youll find out the story if i get it) then i may buy it

Back