My quest for a new Vehicle.. Opinions wanted...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wont be buying a turbo legacy... N/A for me.. Less tempting to mod.

c447880a.jpg

3474_59.jpg

c448074a.jpg

Saab = GM = cheap and easy to make deals on.

one mod, boost controller. done.

Boost controller with no engine management is not good on a subaru.

A BOV isn't good on a subaru regardless of whether there's engine management or not. There goes two mods.

If you get an electronic boost control solenoid than you need engine management and a protune so you don't overboost and grenade the engine. Other than that you have to get a pricey standalone which won't give as much bang for the buck as a UTEC, ECUtec, or AccessPORT or even a custom tune with enginuity.

The BOV causes the car to run rich in between shifts and also loses all the air thats supposed to be recirculated to the turbo aiding in spool up. If you're not 100% recirc than you're rich and if you are 100% recirc, you're not making noise unless its just a whistle.

WRX wagon
Saab 9-2 wagon
Audi a4 used
scion tc
civic si

hmm... i might have to research the Saab...

The wife hates subarus (She thinks her family is jinxed with them), but if I show her that saab, she'd never realize its a rebadged subaru... :D

scion XB FTL

i like the mazda 3 wagon...i test drove one of those at a zoom zoom event...they are nice...and quick...

i also like the saab...but its all up to you in the end...we can only suggest

hmm... i might have to research the Saab...

The wife hates subarus (She thinks her family is jinxed with them), but if I show her that saab, she'd never realize its a rebadged subaru... :D

you have a thing with saabs, dontcha? :)

scion XB
04 Nissan Maxima

or you can always buy a BUICK :) j/k

I hope he buys the XB and fully insures it then finds a way for someone else to be at fault and crash it making it a total loss.

One less shit box on the road. yay.

I always see fat people driving those ugly ass things.

04 Maxima is nice, 3.5L FTW

no i'm not fat. the XB is considered a wagon and i don't have hrydocephalus just an ass of dogs. sorry if anyone here suffers from the disease and if i offended anyone.

xb is considered a wagon?????...i thought it was considered a loaf of bread...my fault...

"an ass of"= too fricking many. i have 5 dogs. no one under 50lbs. anyone want to adopt. i have pics. only 4 are house trained. the other one had a problem distinguishing the difference from green carpet and green grass :huh:

You should buy B's "beater" next spring when he's done with it. (bastard has a beater that's nicer than my daily driver, grrrr)

Holy threadjack batman!!

I was thinkin about the Maximas... Still am... But I dunno if I can get one like I would want that wouldn't cost me a small fortune...

xB... You aren't serious are you? :D

Back