my rant about my stupid school ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90_EF_Hatch

Señor Member
Renamed make fun of the "emo" kid thread

So its Valentines day, And my school basically shut down.

Im trying to graduate early but its one of the many days my school forgets its main purpose. To educate the future Generations of americans.

I got here this morning and it took them a whole hour (i go to a 4 hour a day school) to even find the damn key to Unlock the cabinets with my work in it. That is rediculous. I presented the delima to multiple teachers and the teachers didnt even give a shit because it is Valentines day and they are having some stupid "Social" thing.

I finally got my binder with my lesson plans and Im trying to work but they have Rap music blaring and a bunch of idiots yelling. Its quite annoying to the point i cant even concentrate. This is a learning institution and they have put the needs of the students who actually want to get shit done below those of the People who just want to fuck around and blow off school till they are old enough to drop out.

I could have finished Government today, except i began behind with only 3 hours to work. Now i have about an hour left and im not even half way through what i planned to get done. IT IS BULL SHIT ....

The principle doesnt care either. I am one of about 5 people actually working and we have all bitched to anyone with any sort of power about our concerns, and the only person who agrees with us is the Government/economics teacher.

WE see no point in being here and neither does he, but we are forced to be here anyways. They didnt warn us yesterday that we would be wasting our time today. If ih had known i wouldnt even be here. It is just a fucking day. why does everyone have to act like they deserve it off???

eh ...

/end rant

Last edited:
I was hoping you were a teacher, because any shit you get in any school is NOTHING compared to workplace horseshit. I would sit in a classroom right now, ON FIRE, and be happy that I wasn't at work.

hmm ... your right ... i should not care about the quality of my education.

eh it was fine the first or second time. But it seems like every day they are finding more ways to keep me from graduating. Public schools i can understand. But i go to a school that is Self paced and SPECIFICALLY instituted to fight the apathy of public education and provide an opportunity for students to learn how they like to learn as fast as they like. And right now they are getting in the way of that.

Last edited:
bahaha i got that under controll ...

I recently quit pot and cigarretts ... that might have alot to do with it

I'm not sure if you had this speech when you first got into highschool or not...

"Your elementary school years are now gone. Wiped clean." The speech when you learned that everything before high school wasn't important.

You'll learn that Highschool isn't important either. Where you go to high school doesn't matter. As long as you make the grades you'll be fine for college.

Then you'll learn that your college choice isn't even that important.

It's a balance of personal and intelligent investment in your time. And that's about it. Work is the same way - you don't NEED to be part of a huge thing. You can be just as happy with your job at the dildo factory or at your favorite charity.

I actually was part of the first class in the Texas to do Collegiate Highschool. It is where you finish the last 2 years of highschool at a community college in college lvl classes and you graduate highschool with your assosciats and with the price of 2 years of college free.

I lasted a semester. and i think alot is because i did not realize the amazing opportunity it was before i was failing every class. Even though i failed all those classes i learned more in those few months then my entire 12 years in the school system.

I desirethat sort of education again but must finish this bull shit called High school first and everything about it irritates me

I have given my heart and soul to companies - even companies that had shit goals, and comapnies that had great goals. I was fired from Yale right after christmas because I was on the wrong end of a bargainning table, following my morals and priorities. I saved 18 jobs at Yale (This was acknowledged by the person that fired me) and all they could say was that it wasn't in line with their goals. They no longer had the budget for their new offices.

They didn't have their new offices. They fought EVERYONE so that they could have new offices. They threw everyone under the bus for new offices.

And that's not even the worst thing that i've seen or fought. I continue to stand my ground, rally people behind me, and take falls. It's what I do.

you arent fooling anyone.

l_0453980b4f021d5e8f700c2fae812b37.jpg

you should have "fallen" on your last day of work

I was ASTOUNDED. 3 days before I got fired I was given a post-project performance evaluation that stated I was doing an astounding job, in regards to that staffing project.

Before that I got a 360 review, and everyone but the person that fired me ranked me tops. That one boss ranked me at the lowest. No one cared.

hmmm im not emo ... but i dont expect you to know any better.

And i really dont see why i would care what you think about me.

Last edited:
take some video footage and present it to your local board of ed.

if heads don't roll, talk to a congressman (state, not federal)

with video proof, you will hold a lot of power.... but be preparred to get on everyone's shit list.

ill keep that in mind next time.

its over for this time ... hopefully i graduate before the next holiday or what not

I've got to set some of the facts up so I make sure I'm getting all of this down:

1) You go to school four hours a day - which probably means three not including smoke breaks and bullshit.

2) You've recently quit smoking pot and cigarattes at the age of seventeen.

3) No one gives a shit about why they're there.

4) And you have to get your work out of a cabinet/locker.

My guess is, you're not going to a normal high school. And by "not normal" I'm not thinking of an "advanced placement" form of school.

So, what did you do to deserve being placed in such a hippie haven for stoners and losers? Seriously. I'm suprised Cel didn't come out with this one. It appears to me to be a "free" or better - "loosey goosey" kind of school where kids can work at their own pace which really means slack off. Not to say you're a loser - you seem to have an actual goal to do work and study. That's something that will detach you from the other junior college material people you're surrounded with.

So did you choose to go there? Or what really put you there?

Back