my rant about my stupid school ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So did you choose to go there? Or what really put you there?

At the beginning of this school year I needed 2 credits to graduate. I could go to public school and take the 2 classes i need and 6 other bull shit classes while still having to go for 8 hours a day.

Or go from 8am till Noon and only take the 2 classes i need to graduate.

In addition i have school A.D.D. I have gone to 5 different schools during my High school career because I cant stand any schools in my area. I almost got In School Suspension at my last school because i accidentally ripped a hole in my pants and did the RIGHT thing and went to the office, explained what happened and asked to go home and change. they didnt believe me and I was about to seriously go crazy but luckily one of the Assistant principles had some sort of sanity.

back to the topic. I decided this time to go to a school on the other side of the DFW in a nicer area hoping it would be better. But its not. so im just trying to get done and get out. -- this part was edited because if i use a metaphore to describe my frustration people will apparently use it against me -- I am just tired of having to dumb myself down at school.

Last edited:
hmmm i guess ...

but not dangerous? i have never been in a fight in my life ...

but as you can tell from earlier in this thread people feel the need to talk alot of shit to me...

for reason i dont understand i guess.

Nobody is really talking shit. Just havin a lil fun with yer EMOness.

:p

lol ... i guess ...

Ill admit i USED to be a little winny emo bitch ... like 2 years ago ... im alot different than that now ... i just retained some of the stylings (hair, girl pants, and band shirts) ...

my girl likes it so its whateva

So . . why wear girl pants instead of guy pants?

Brands like H&M make shit so tight (guy pants) that your balls are visible.

exactly ... i dont want nut huggers ... think about it like this ...

Girl pants are desinged for someone with ass ...

Most guys lack a girl size ass therefore ...

tight where i want it to be ... and it still gives me the extra room up top.

I dont exclusivly wear girl jeans, i just mostly wear them. and believe it or not there are chicks out there that despise baggy pants.

exactly ... i dont want nut huggers ... think about it like this ...

Girl pants are desinged for someone with ass ...

Girl pants are also designed for somebody without a cock 'n ballz.

I cannot fathom how any guy could walk around in those things.

its hard to explain ... give it a little sag and its all good ... now whats hard to fathom are cowboys and there wranglers ... that is scary

Last edited:
Back