my rant.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 14 2003, 12:29 AM
for the 150

sorry....*cough*...I was heading to bed*chough*

Ah, I thought you were saying that 150s had O320s. :p Maybe the Texas Taildragger Conversion...

this is one i just learned

when you rebuild an engine, or build an engine period, break it in with ghetto oil. Synthetic is too slippery and your parts wont get a proper break in. so use crap for the first 1000-1500mi then switch to your pricy oil

Ok, well the thing still apprears to be buring oil, although today i noticed my maintenance required light stays illuminated a little longer than the others.
now my question is:
Is it normal for this light to be the last to go off? and if not, What would cause this light to go on?

the maintinace light is total bull shit

it is programmed to go off every X miles so you take your car to honda, they tell you that something totally assanine is broken and "fix" it for $300

just find(if you dont already have) a cool macanic who will do a check and turn it off for you

yeah thats what ive found out from searches and the only way mentioned to turn it off is on the models such as the crv where there is a key hole in the cluster. anyone know where the switch is or how to deactivate it on a 95 gsr?

Back