My Real Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darkknightness

It's not all that great but here it is

IMG01733-20110813-1759.jpg

IMG01582-20110703-1919.jpg

IMG01721-20110812-1853.jpg

IMG01730-20110813-1758.jpg

IMG01704-20110810-1755.jpg

IMG01926-20110904-1233.jpg

IMG01736-20110813-1801.jpg

IMG02038-20110915-1641.jpg

Leather Seats and black door panels so far and painting outlining of all lights

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, definitely much better than that other atrocity. Got any more pictures? List of mods?

Also, LULZ at the GTA plate...

didnt mean to make so many thread can you keep his one and delete the rest

You DO realize that you can edit posts instead of creating more and more threads, right? I just moved posts around between 4 threads and edited your main post to have all your pictures just because I was feeling nice- most of the time I would just pick one to leave open and nuke all the rest regardless of which one had all the correct content.

Good job posting pics though.

Do you really have a turbo in there? You're probably going to catch a lot of flak on this forum if you don't have something inside to back up the tag on the outside. Just lettin' ya know. Other than that, it looks pretty clean.

you cant be from PR if you dont have a turbo badge on your honda.

seriously, the acura can that my neighbor owns has one now...

damnit I wanted to hit the PR flag too.

Good start man, thats a good car which I would probably just focus on its looks and comfort since its an auto.

yea i hate that's is auto and I'm not doing a swap ever. I probably won't even fix the cancer there is way o much of it a lot of it hidden.Just need to fix/replace the worn out suspension...not going to waste good coilovers on something i won't keep. Just fix it o be my daily. Then start with another 90-93 accord with a better body,coupe and stick and i'll be happy until then i will continue doing different things here and there

One of the cities I work in, that car is the PR dream car.
My cousin had a 91 ex like 12 years ago, it was a nice car and had a nice ride.

Alright, I did a wee bit more editing and finally got all the pics to fit correctly in the thread.

Curious, where did those wheels come from?

Huh...Well sorry to say guys but my 14" Rims are stock and a very rare rim for that matter i only know one other guy that owns an cb7 like mine with those rims.Iv'e been old they're rare and should never get rid of them inwhich i never will. So sorry no oddessey wheels here.

Huh...Well sorry to say guys but my 14" Rims are stock and a very rare rim for that matter i only know one other guy that owns an cb7 like mine with those rims.Iv'e been old they're rare and should never get rid of them inwhich i never will. So sorry no oddessey wheels here.
P2200007.jpg

gotta wait till you're no longer a green horn. dont remember how many posts it requires.

Back