my recovered EG pics.. .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
well, here are the pics.. luckily they left some stuff i can make some money back on.. not much though..

the shell i should be able to sell pretty easily because of the BAR ref sticker being there.. one step they wont have to take.. just drop a b16 and call it a day..

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02723.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02721.jpg

DSC02720.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02671.jpg

aw man that's sad. it looks so innocent and raped.

all these thefts bein posted up here is making me wire in a hidden fuel pump cut switch...but that's only a small step.

good luck in the future!

wont matter if you wire a fuel kill switch.. they tow the car off anyways.. they dont even need to start it

wont matter if you wire a fuel kill switch.. they tow the car off anyways.. they dont even need to start it

oh holy shit are you serious??

i hope their only that hardcore in cali, cuz here, next to gary, they go for the hotwire. poor as bastards couldnt rent a tow if they needed it themselves.

and, like what happened to me, 3 of my friends, and one of their gf's, we got car jacked at gun point. yeah in gary. at night. the car was a 2000 grand am gt w/ 18" chrome wheels. not the spot to be at that time at night, if u know what i mean. omg that was a fucked up night.... the gf got pistol whipped, she was driving my friends car in the first place, and it was all her idea, she had to get 2 staples in her head, one of my buddies lost some money to them, and the other his cell phone. 2 black dudes. 1 gun.

oh this is kinda funny. i was wearing my tein suspension shirt, and when the second dude flung open the back door and started swingin, i got out and he tried to rip my shirt off. so i slipped out of it. then i ran like a pussy. but when i got back, they left my shirt! hahah. so i got my shirt back. guess they dont like tein...fuckers.

and because that happened, that kill switch will eventually have a remote trigger. which would also come in handy when i go circuit racing, just in case.

and as a side note, i still think it would be funny watchin some 'gangster' try and steal my manual. we dont have smart, import theves. they tend to just go for the radio.

Last edited:
damn around here the best thing to do is put it in a garage and block the driveway with 2 cars well thats how i do cuz these thieves around here got these shaved down keys they callin master keys. they will take ur shit with or without alarm and quick to but thats fu*ked up how they stripped ur baby

sorry to hear man.. i had a coupe i was using as a beater.. had it bone dry stock while my accord is getting work done.. and they stole it... left it stripped.. changed my doors with their doors.. snatched my interior.. took my hood gave me their messed up one... it just opened up my eyes... even if you hook it up or stock they are gonna trigger hondas... only bright side is that it wasn't the accord.... i live in jersey but happened in ny... good luck man..

Yea down here in So Cali the thiefs are ruthless. They will do any thing to get your car. Just like he said in the first post they will tow it if they want it. Sorry to hear about your car.

yes i'm parting it out.. hood would be pickup only though.. not sure on price.. make me an offer, its bent a little

Quit crying... that'll buff right out :ph34r: :D

That seriously sucks though. I'm surprised they didn't take the tail lights. OEM parts are the easiest things to sell...

did you throw some rear disc on that bitch? if so, you know that'll sell quick so you can make a little money back.

jeez.. that blows man... and most people are right,.... there is no way to safly secure ya car inless its in a garage.. Sry to cya baby raped like that!

havent heard anything about the investigation..

If someone so much as took a vtec sticker off my car (if i was a ricer and had one) i'd kick their ass.

Seriously though man good luck with finding out who did that bullshit.

And speaking of a killswitch....I have one in my interior. I have no idea what it did I looked behind it when I pryed open the panel and it's not even wired.

well, it would make no difference.. i had my injector ground out and my car still disappeared, they towed it.. if they had another trailor they would have taken my GFs car too, but they didnt so they just took her wheels

What about those wheel locks? Or you could put a GPS locator under the chassis that can transmit location to your cell phone or something.

the boot may work, but they're expensive.. the only way to keep your car safe is to keep it in a garage

Back