my recovered EG pics.. .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OH and hey are you selling those tail lights?

If they'll fit a 4 door I'll buy them. Gotta change out my UGLY ass clear tails I bought the car with and the left one is even broken.

Someone mentioned wheel locks. Locks will stop your everyday wanna be thief from getting them. Any decent thief will be able to get them off without any problems. I use two on each wheel atleast give them a little bit of a challenge.

when i bought my rims, they gave me key'd lugs. every nut is a locking nut.

piss on determined theves.

If they want your rims that bad they'll then jack your car to get more time to get them off. Nothing some sockets, a hammer, a chisle, and other tools can't handle. I had a wheel lock that the key wouldn't work with on my crx. I got a socket that fit around the lock hammered it on there and backed it off.

Fuck dude if feel bad:(. Had my hatch stolen years ago, but they just took Dizzy, rims, radio, basic kid stuff. I live in Modesto, for awhile we #1 in the nation for stolen cars.

I sucks that you had it BAR'ed, you where doing it right here in cali, when most of the honda scene (which I hate) out here sucks, to many gangs and thieves, giving us a bad name.

Good luck.

Back