My Ride (first at that!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He was talking about the chrome accessories, not the entire car. Hence the comment "Chrome for the lose". You have to understand that most of us are performance enthusiasts who see things like that as wastes of money...especially on a car with a stock suspension, a stock engine, and stock wheels.

Decent first car, as long as you bought it yourself. :)
AHHHH thanks Blanco you really know how to clear up things! see this guy is the shit! totaly zen

guys its a ex, dont go by just the gauges. someone put the wrong ones in there but the car is a ex like koop said

Someone did an oops job on the gauges, that's funny.

Oh and Koop come on man quadruple post? Lmao

whatever id compare first rides with him anyday, bet it was some rusted piece of shit bag. this is my first car! so fuck you all then ignorant fucks!try giving some constructive critisim or shutting the fuck up useless jerk yourselves offs!

You ricer kids are all the same. Have you considered honda-tech?

Someone did an oops job on the gauges, that's funny.

Oh and Koop come on man quadruple post? Lmao
sooo funny but i wanted to get everyone in there. whats wrong with the gauges?

thats neat i never wouldah noticed something like that! thanks crew!!1

whatever id compare first rides with him anyday, bet it was some rusted piece of shit bag. this is my first car! so fuck you all then ignorant fucks!try giving some constructive critisim or shutting the fuck up useless jerk yourselves offs!

You know you just gave everyone a blanket punishment right?
That really was a bit much. When you start a thread, then you're going to have to take the bad criticism with it.
Besides, you're car needs a cleaning lol. It's almost as dirty inside as mine is and that's not a compliment. :D

nice ebay intake. i recognize the blue tubing and cone. do yourself a favor and get an AEM dryflow filter or K&N or something.

why is this an Si with a d-series? are you sure it's not an ex?

ya... your going down the ricer path weather you want to admit it or not. tail lights and headlights and a crome valve cover before real performance mods? lol it fits with the 'How to be a street ricer' thread.

nice ebay intake. i recognize the blue tubing and cone. do yourself a favor and get an AEM dryflow filter or K&N or something.

why is this an Si with a d-series? are you sure it's not an ex?

ya... your going down the ricer path weather you want to admit it or not. tail lights and headlights and a crome valve cover before real performance mods? lol it fits with the 'How to be a street ricer' thread.

He just bought the car, it already had that shit on it.

But yea, I'd definitely lose the smoked lights. I still have the clear tails on my car tho and I actually think they look nice on my white 4-door except for the left trunk piece is broken. Some rice parts look cool but it's all personal preference I like z3 fenders, clear lights on white cars, and stock-like wings. But I'm definitely not a fan of any huge wings or body kits other than original JDM OEM pieces.

Of course my car came exactly how I would have made it look anyway, so I'm working on performance now.

You know you just gave everyone a blanket punishment right?
That really was a bit much. When you start a thread, then you're going to have to take the bad criticism with it.
Besides, you're car needs a cleaning lol. It's almost as dirty inside as mine is and that's not a compliment. :D
hey im down with critisism but lets be constructive... i added the tail and headlights myself everything else is what i got from buddy. seriously tho im stoked on my car and im sorry if i come off rough but its my first ride.....anyway keep it comming!So WTF should i do next...buddy wasnt far of with his master card statement......but i have some more non preformance parts on the way......what sould i do next preformance wise sonsidering i plan(for now) on keeping the motor....btw ill wash my ride LOL!!!

Last edited:
Does it still have the stock exhaust? If so, that's next. I'd also get a different set of wheels, but that's me. From there, there's all kinds of stuff you can do with your engine.
wicked! k i wanted to get new wheels and rims...at least then it would look rad getting smoked by some rusted pos that was tunned right. but id love to put that on my list next. for some dumb reason i bought a new grill and side mirrors on ebay.... can anyone tell me rad websites so i can quit this ebay garbage?

Back