My ride...laugh at free will lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's really not that bad. go to an aftermarket parts place like "certi-fit" and put some stock gear back on. flat black it. find a wrecked del sol online and get some interior pieces.

$1000 and you'll be set. not too tough to do.

Looks like the former owner was big into APC. I absolutely hate it when people put APC stickers on there car. If you're gonna sport their parts, at least be subtle about it! Rolling with giant APC stickers all over the place is like saying "yes, my car is sporting some of the crappiest aftermarket automobile parts on the planet, and GOD DAMMIT, I'M PROUD OF IT!"

Anyways, good luck on the de-ricing project...keep us updated...

this is the kind of people we have around here, all this flashy visual shit with a sohc 1.5 non Vtec...............lame

Wait, last I checked he listed the entire motor MIA. So, there's all that flashy visual shit on what is basically a soap box racer. Definately non-Vtec.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
vwpimpride9od.gif

It looks like it could fly!

My question is when he started selling parts because he was low on money...how much did he make off the headlight bulbs?

Anywho, best of luck guy, and welcome to the swap.

For under 1k, at least this guy will give you a motor. (see pic)
Actually, might not be a bad idea for the missing pieces, but, honestly, it'd be easier to take what you like off the car you have and install it on the ebay ride....

Attachments

• ebay del sol.jpg
    ebay del sol.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 147
Back