1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ride

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by NickBeam, Jan 11, 2008.

1. NickBeam

NickBeam New Member

Well this is my Del Sol w/ a GSR swap. I figured I'd post up some pics to see what you guys thought. I have Tien springs to go under it when I get a camber kit and the time to do it. I'm also polishing a valve cover and I have a blue aluminum spark plug cover and I'll put on NGK wires so it will match. I also eventually want to get a good qaulity carbon fiber hood to replace the crappy painted one that's on it. Ive been thinking of getting a small spoiler, something low and sleek like the Mugen style. I don't want anything real flashy or big. Well anyway give me some feedback guys. No flames please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2008
  2. knuteiriktveiten

knuteiriktveiten New Member

looks clean. what are you going to do about the hood? If you put the tien springs on it and it dont lower it more than like 1.75 or so you dont really need a camber kit. Hows your gsr pull?

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

looks good... no aux lights though :(

4. NickBeam

NickBeam New Member

I'm probably going with a carbon fiber hood. Not a cheap one but a nice one with the frame that doesn't have to be pinned down. My car pulls ok I guess. I'm used to fast cars. Throughout my childhood I rode in some nasty cars that my family members had. A few built mustangs, 35psi Grand National, a chipped 98 WS6 Trans Am with about 400hp. So all though I love my little car, it doesn't give me the thrill that I grew up with. Compared to the only other Honda Ive driven which is an S2000 it's not fast at all. But it's faster than my old fox body 5.0 that had high flow headers, X-pipe w/out cats and flowmasters. When I get out of school I'm either going to pour money into this car or get something else. If I keep it I'll either keep the B18C1 and build up all the internals and boost it or I might get a Type R.

5. jdm_brandon

jdm_brandon New Member

you should sleeve the block and turbo the hell out of it push like 30 psi and youll have around 500 hp and it will be a blast

6. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

???? umm.. ok

7. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

looks good :thumbsup: I want to paint my hatch that color. Cannot decide on gun metal grey or championship white. =/

8. NickBeam

NickBeam New Member

White always looks great when the car is clean. The grey probably wont show dirt as bad. My car was filthy when I took those pic's :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted