my ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry, no altezzas for me, and clear lights or stock ones are fine for me too. oh well, whatever u like, its ur car

well actually i am more on the performance side.....but part is that such are more expensive..i a also want my ride to look nice....i'm done with looks....so now i'm goin for performance i'm getting ready to get my timing belt, water pump and all my other belts....so i'm gettting a cam gear...since timing belt getting done....i'm also getttin ready to buy a dc sports header....gettin it for a real goood deal.... :D

Sounds good to me. I am doing the same with mine, the looks are all done except for paint, so I am doing a swap after a few months or jsut going all out nos and tuning.

Originally posted by slammedcivic22@Sep 1 2003, 12:25 AM
i a also want my ride to look nice....i'm done with looks

i hate to break it to you, but altezzas look like a heaping pile of dog shit.

anyway, toss those, and you got a decent start :spin:

You should forgo the header and start thinking turbo unless you are going to swap that sohc d16. That is, if you are REALLY into performance and not carbon fiber stuff and altezzas... Oh.... wait a minute.... Never Mind. :D

nice! i like it :thumbsup: let me guess...enkei RS05's? :) now all you need is a header, cam gear and a skunk2 stage I cam and your car will be ill! :) ...and some sideskirts would look nice too. and tinted windows.

dont worry about swaps and turbo unless you really NEEED serious traction-robbing power. with the mods i mentioned, you will have real good acceleration and responsiveness for the street.

thanks...rixxx....i'm sure eventualy i will do a swap...but for now i will contine to mod sohc...yeah as far as the header and the cam gear i'm getttin them next week....getting my timing belt done so thats one reason y i'm doin the cam gera now....i like the altezzas because i hate the stock taillights i hate the amber......no tint that will give someone more of a reason to breakinto my car...already happened once.....had them tinted......not as many people...have thier windows tinted around my way as they used to...

ok what the fuck was the point of that post??????
i mean come on "..." and thats the whole fuckin post
be a little more descrete in your post whoring

If you would kindly refer to the post before my horific "..." post, you will see that he managed to use "..." 12 times in one paragraph. That seems a little excesive to me. Instead of being a jackass and starting an argument, *ahem* I chose the subtelty of just posting "...". So there. ;)

I don't think this guy realizes something...

For less than the cost of a header, Cam gear, timing belt swap, water pump, and install, you can get an OBD2 LS engine swap, and have GOBS more torque and 10-15 more horsepower than the D16.

Just a reminder.

And if you're still not convinced, sell the carbon hood, the Altezza tails, and trade the 17 for some Rota's plus cash, and you could get a B16a, or MAYBE a GSR swap.

Back