my room mates jumped ship

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

last monday my roomates up and moved out while ther was two months on the lease and tried fucking my with everything. i am not on the lease the landlord knows that and those two fucksticks that i called roomates are on it. so i am now in a hurry to pask and move in to a one bed room i found for 500 a month and now with my car not working i am screwed hard core

sorry to hear your room mates bailed on ya bro. at least one thing, it aint your credit thats getting fucked up about this. they are gonna have to pay for bailing on the lease before it was up. glad you were able to find you a new place.

Dude, that really sucks man.

Just keep your head up, and work your ass off and fix your shit, and be done with it. Over time, everything will be just dandy man and you won't be reliant on a roomate anymore, etc.

Best of luck.

thats a lil far from me...lol..im in upstate SC...

is the landlord being an ass about this??? sorry to hear about your luck.

Oh my fucking God... I live in a dorm, so it's different, however my roommate just bailed on me too. That cocksucker didn't even give me prior notice so he took his TV, carpet, fridge, stereo, dartboard, phone and all sorts of other shit with him. Motherfucker. Now I have to wait two weeks until I can go home and get all my shit to replace it all. Just writing about makes me want to choke his ass out. Fucking faggot. GRRRR!!! :kick: :rawr:

the landlord is being a dick but he cant do shit to me :D

Back