My Rotas Suck :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck yea. shit i wish i would have bought apc stock when it first started.

wu tang put it best: Cash Rules Everything Around Me, cream get the money .

you don't have to like the stuff you make, as long as it sells

Well i called that # and it did not work, I tryed it like 3 times. On their website, all they have is email. Anyone know a diffrent #?

Hmmmm. I wonder if Rota would be so kind as to trade me the 16" Slipstream I have gathering dust in my stoarge unit for the 15" SubZero the F&(*$ING person I bought them from screwed me over with...

That would be NICE.

I guess I could call them and see if I paid shipping, if they would do that.

my wheel right now is in a UPS warehouse in oakland (about 20 miles from rota) Hopefully when they get it, they will send me a new wheel real quick. I am sick of having 3 wheels just lying in my room

9 dollars a wheel, which was a hell of alot cheaper then every other place. They were pretty cool about it. When it got screwed up, they said when the replacement came in, i would not have to pay for any additional charge. The wheel finally came in on friday, got them installed saturday. here is a pic (not the best pic ever)
s3e90dab53049d.jpg

I will get a better on as soon as the weather gets a little nicer, there is about 5 inchs of snow on the ground right now.

Back