My S10 is no more.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

Traded in the ol' isuzu hombre the other day for a 03 s2000. 31,178 miles on the odometer and it was owned by an old fart that was leasing it through the company he worked for. Its certified and was cleaner under the hood then it was on the outside. So I snagged it and smoked a "mustake" ( 94ish GT ) on the way home. Its only been three days since i got it but Im happy so far. Anyone have any comments on the car? other then the fact the new one is faster or better looking. Any problems known to plague the ap1 ? Let me know what you guys (and girls) think of it. :cool:

cant remember the name of the color but its like gunmetal. the color code sticker was peeled out of the door sill ( ???) and my salesman didn't even know.

shoulda got an S10 so you could rail (throw sparks)....lol

just messing bro. congrats on the new ride. got any pics of it?

These are pics from the inventory at the dealership I purchased it. I got 2,000 knocked off the price to comp for the 1,778 I still owed on my S-dime. Dont get me wrong, I miss my truck a shit load......that is until I get in my s2k :pmy car click on page 3, its the only used S2000 on there

<<< Any problems with your's pills ? I heard after a few months of hard launches the clutch will be spent. any truth to this??
PS. I looked like a total tard-cart today at the gas pump looking for the damn gas door button. Luckly an ol' friend of mine stopped by to see it and showed me where it was ( he's an ex. repo man )

ive had mine for a month now and loving it. mines an ap2 though. rock it baby

Quoted post[/post]]
<<< Any problems with your's pills ? I heard after a few months of hard launches the clutch will be spent. any truth to this??
PS. I looked like a total tard-cart today at the gas pump looking for the damn gas door button. Luckly an ol' friend of mine stopped by to see it and showed me where it was ( he's an ex. repo man )

fuck.. not just the clutch... the whole rear diff will blow out. it is very common for Ap1's. the previous owner of mine must have driven it hard, but i had the entire diff replaced under warranty (good for havok!).
don't launch it hard and drive like an asshole or you'll wreck it. the ass end is quite happy especially in the rain.

<<< first morning I drove it to work I dropped down into second turning into work and it broke nasty. Thanx for the warning about the rain, I would figure as much the way it breaks lose on cold pavement. Some one told me that Honda changedsome shit with the syncros and the LSD over to an aluminum housed one instead of the cast iron unit in '01 because of rear-diff detonation. I plan on dumping some cash on a new clutch in the near future so I can abuse it a little.

Back