My second guitar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Only this one is electric. Definitely not top of the line, but I want to learn how to play. I blame guitar hero and my buddy Greg for being good at his Bass.

Behringer V-Tone II Guitar and Amplifier Package from zZounds.com!

Not cheap, but definitely not the best. It shipped out today. I had an acoustic that I could do scales on, but sold it a few years ago.

What all do you have?

if you pay attention to the loading screens on GH, one of them will say something along the lines of "have you started real guitar lessons yet". thats not exact, but i know that it does make a lot of people want to start, such as yourself.

haha I did see that. I've wanted to start playing well before getting the game, but it was the icing on the cake. :)

I've got a Schecter 006 electric and a 1952 Martin acoustic (worth a pretty penny ;) )...

I'm not a big guitar player, but I can't play my drums in my apartment :)

my practice amp that I've got in my apt is a Behringer, and my studio has 2 or 3 Behringer gates and a couplea Behringer processors...

for the money, Behringer is the shiznit.

Epiphone Les Paul. And our snow statue used 9 Behringer amps and 2 Beh XO'ers, suck it Will. (although our house only uses 2 XO'ers and 3 amps right now)

not cheap?? 100 bucks for a guitar and a practice amp is about as cheap as you're going to find. lol

I have a Gibson les paul studio, an Ibanez GX75, and old school 60's re-issue Fender strat, and a cheapo Applause by ovation acoustic.

I could have gotten a used guitar and amp at a pawn shop for like 50-60 bucks. But for brand new, it is fairly cheap.

Back