My Set Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

i am researching suspension mods and wheels/tires for my 91 CRX Si. i might get neuspeed race springs (like a 2" drop so not too ricey). i want civic hx wheels(11.75lbs) and yokohama avid h4 tires(i already have them). has anyone had these springs/wheels/tires? i so what have you experienced with those items? thanks

The HX and VX wheels are sweet OEM wheels. Have never had and first hand experience with neuspeed but they always have a pretty good reputaion. You might also want to look at Ebach (sp?) I have yokohama A550H tires in 185/60/14 on my stock sol wheels and am not the biggest fan of them. They wear out real quick, suck in the light water and are not the most grippy tires. Not sure how they would relate to the h4's

If you are going to get new hi po springs you should also get new struts or else your car will be all bouncy :/ just fyi

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 10 2003, 04:24 PM
stock wheels are for pussies

yeah, ok stock wheels are dope don't listen to him

anyways stay away from avid h4's they suck. they were out super fast and absolutely BLOW in rain and snow. It snowed once before i changed my wheels and i couldn't even get the car to move with those tires on.

its eibach..

i've never had any experiance with them, other then camber kit, but i've neard nothing but good about them.

i have sprint springs and tokico shocks, and they ride incredibly smooth, maybe just a lil too smooth..

Back