my shitty day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
never fails....

went to sleep on sunday night thinking..."what is going to happen this week"

had a major fight with my brother today, (karnash the asshole made a guest appearance on my brother's voicemail)

told him i never wanted to talk to him again.

12 in the afternoon get a phone call from my 83 year old grandmother telling me she cant breathe and needs me to take her to the doctor...

fuck

took her to the doctor, he couldnt find anything wrong, so he sends us to the emergency room.

get there and waited 4 fucking hours !!! to see a doctor. 83 year old lady who complains she cant breathe and they take their sweet time. God forbid the 16 year old kid who broke his arm skateboarding doesnt get priority over her.

get home at 6pm, stressed the fuck out, (i got major stress issues in my life)

call my chick and she is not talking much...."claims" she isnt in a talkative mood....me thinks otherwise <_< "breakup" any time soon?

so there I was. 9:45pm, stressed the fuck out, worrying about court bullshit for tickets and everything else.

call my grandmother to see if she is ok, she was. told her i was completely stressed out and she told me to come over ... she had something her doctor gave her for stress.

get to her bedroom, she pops open the dresser drawer and

TA-DOW

a full bottle of XANAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chillin like a villan am I right now B)

thats my rant for today

public service announcement:

drugs are baaaad. mmmkaay?

drink a beer and you will feel even better

Back