my shocks are toast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I was looking at the bilstien's but kinda wanted something adjustable again.....who's got bil's and how ya like em?

:withstupid:
they catch the same shit that neuspeed does..... "that shits for Vdubs y0!"

I was just wondering cause they cost almost as much as the KYB AGX....figured they might be worth it.....what would you get?I liked the adjustable even though I barely ever messed w/em but I got em used w/no warranty so I need to get something lifetime...was set on the KYBAGX's then saw the Bil's so.......

EDIT-oh yeah I run sportlines if that helps

OK need to order these things so unless somebody gives me a reason not to I'm gonna get the KYB AGX,I talked to Eibach and they wont reccomened anything but told me what they have good results w/ : tokiko illumina,koni yellows,or KYB AGX.
Are the tokiko's or koni's really worth the extra $150 over the KYB's? if so somebody please tell me as I plan on ordering tomorrow.Thanks guys :D

I have the KYB AGX's with Neuspeed Sport springs. for everyday driving and the occasional autox they're great. I love they are adjustable as well

Back