My Si 0-60

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Of the car or my woman?

Ha! Best part is she is so fully supportive of me and my car dealings.. :) She secretly likes to go fast. :) I'm not sure what the next mod on the car will be.. I can't decide if I should turbo the engine as is or swap the head for an A2 head..

Quoted post[/post]]
Of the car or my woman?

For all the hornballs here; your woman.

For me; i wanna see more of your car.

what are your mods anyway? If they're in your sig, I didn't pay attention to it.

Right now the car has a reflash, has been lowered and a rear strut brace...

Pics

angle.jpg

shine.JPG

front.jpg

side.JPG

lensflare.jpg

grill.jpg

As for the "missus"

390816220_l.jpg

387936311_m.jpg

We have been married over a year and I still don't get tired of looking at her

"It's good to be the king"

Looks great! The car and the woman.

I was never really a fan of silver cars though. Other than that, I wish I had an a3.

I prefer black cars my self.. but it was a great deal and i needed it

i just couldnt drive an EP...im morally opposed to it. only 2 hondas i would go out and buy (excluding an NSX) and i already own 1. S2000 is a lil bit out of my price range.

Dont get me wrong EGs are cool, but i wouldnt go look for one.

I didn't looks for it.. I was looking for any honda.. just so happened that I found that one for $2000 under KBB price for it. Only 28K miles. I was either that or a 2006 Civic DX. I am still not sure which one I should have gotten.. I never liked this civic until now.. in my book it is the 2nd best hatch.. 1st being the 96 - 01.

I will probably end up selling it if/when a CRX comes out again.

no fair, I posted pictures of Rachelle in a bathing suit.

Quoted post[/post]]
I didn't looks for it.. I was looking for any honda.. just so happened that I found that one for $2000 under KBB price for it. Only 28K miles. I was either that or a 2006 Civic DX. I am still not sure which one I should have gotten.. I never liked this civic until now.. in my book it is the 2nd best hatch.. 1st being the 96 - 01.

I will probably end up selling it if/when a CRX comes out again.

'89 to '91 For t3h WIN!!!1!1y0ne

Got a set of Falken ZE-512s put on the car. I also pulled the stock airbox and replaced it with a cheapy cone filter.

I will have another video of the 0-60 to see how much it improved from the new tires. If WOT sound is an indication of improvement (riiight!) I should be faster from just that.

When ever this dusting of snow melts and it is a tad bit warmer than 29 degrees I will tape it again..

updated video.. Edited first post and put the info in there

Back