My Si is officially back on the road...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Yup. The turbo b16a wondercar that started a LOT of rumors and ideas for water to air intercooling is back...

I'm super stoked. I got the boost controller working today, and I am running basically NON-intercooled because the heat exchanger for the water system hasn't come in yet, but at just 7psi, non-intercooled, the car feels really REALLY quick. It burns tires from a punch in 1st, and grabbing second before the turbo spools down, it will burn tires alll the way through second on some sticky S-03's.

Can't wait to get the cooler, my air filter, and get this thing on the dyno so I can really turn up the boost.

:D

Awesome, glad to hear people who's cars are working. All I have is the 626 beater, and the only thing that burns out is the clutch.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 3 2004, 03:17 PM
ya beat me :(

lol

lol You could have a son who when he turns 16 he'll start his own Del Sol turbo project, finishes it, wrecks it, and then buys a BMW before you'll finish your Sol.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Yeah, yeah... I was destined to beat you to the punch, B... Now to beat you to the 11's or better. ;)

you'll beat me there by a long shot, even if the car is running this weekend (which it may)... i don't live too close to a track, so its going to be a big event to get to one.... and more so, make it home :-/

Back