My SI!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

s40c6123cbe6f2.jpg

My buddy had bad timing, and got me when I was laughing.

s40c6125e72c4c.jpg

There is my honey!!

s40c6126913896.jpg

The APC muffler that every hated before looking at. It was a little too big to fit, so it had to stick out a little further than normal. And a look at "THE DENT."

s40c6127768fc3.jpg

A good look at the SI, if you look careful you can see the bumper light missing.

s40c6129138288.jpg

Some Intake and some dirt.

s40c612a138288.jpg

Nothing special here, just the stereo which was only half as much as my old one, at lleast this one works though.

s40c612a9dbbb5.jpg

The system, about 400 watts RMS, nothing too big, saving up for a 1500 watt RMS, I like my loud music. More pics on the way, and some of the Cobra you see in the background of some of those pics.

Looks good. I seen a nice si at a paintshop i drive by. I stopped in on the day it was outside and asked about it. He got it painted championship white. It looks tight. But looks good keep it up. I also think you should look into the badgeless grill. Looks really good.

Well, I am planning on adding the Buddy Club III kit, and painting it white with a CF hood and black rims, should be done in about 8-9 months. As for the Cobra, it is my buddies he is supposed to be dropping it an adding a front grill this Nov.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 8 2004, 04:33 PM
Well, I am planning on adding the Buddy Club III kit, and painting it white with a CF hood and black rims,

man you are just like my cousin...he likes white cars with black rims and hood. o, btw that guy on my avatar is my cousin. lol.

I saw an '03 SI at a used car dealership, in white with a CF hood, but had white rims. I was planning on doing it anyway, but wanted to see the Buddy Club in white, and man I made up my mind right there, except I like the black rims better. I just love the look don't know what it is, but I just do.

Back