My Stolen Car . . . aftermath

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 22 2005, 04:09 AM
yup. I was "loitering" while i was holding a large coffe and half way through a bite on a donut.

i guess my $6 i spent there just a min earlier doesn't make me a customer...
[post=543287]Quoted post[/post]​

You probably took the last one fo teh cops favorites.

sorry to hear about you loss.....what goes around comes around....

BTW
i was almost sent to jail for drinking a malta....(sweet malt bevrage)......the cop would not believe it was non alcoholic....until the spanish cop showed up and took my handcuffs off....the red neck cop said "thats what you get for buying that shit, and drinking it in the street"....

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Aug 22 2005, 01:52 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 22 2005, 04:09 AM
yup.  I was "loitering" while i was holding a large coffe and half way through a bite on a donut.

i guess my $6 i spent there just a min earlier doesn't make me a customer...
[post=543287]Quoted post[/post]​

You probably took the last one fo teh cops favorites.
[post=543362]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaah ya they were mad cuase you took there last donut! you shoulda just thrown it on there car and watched them chase it :lol: but back to the subject sorry to hear about your car man but look at it this way YOU GOT A NEW PROJECT CAR? its already all stripped for ya! its almost ready for a new paintjob! lol

Hey guys sorry i havent replied . . . i have been pretty busy with picking up a new vehicle . . (ill post a thread in a few)

I have full coverage so i will get something back for the car.

I also found the reciepts for the B16 and the new tires i just bought, so i should get a decent insurance check.

Back