my stuff got jacked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YOoO, that sucks. Hope those fuckers get whats coming to them.

As far as from my perspective. I don't do subs, amps, speakers, big money head units and thank god for that. When you go more function over fashion currently your shit will get less fucked with.

Milan

use the alligator wrench to take the lugs off, its like a universal lug thing that turns different kinds of nuts, im sure it works....

:lol: I got one of those at like home depot broke it in 10 minutes and kind of just tossed it.

Gator grips have a lifetime warranty. Take it back to Sears, Wally World or wherever you bought it from if it broke. Seriously.

a car alarm was going to be my next purchase but like everyone says its almost useless. Heres the thing, while living in st. louis i would wake up from a dream where my shit was gettin jacked, id go check my car and nothing, finally im back home in madison, AL, where i dont worry bout that shit really, and fuck they get my shit while its out in my driveway.....the stereo equipment was half a gift and half i paid for (over $800 total) and my cds were my collection ive been buying for the past couple of years, this totally blows, the cops were useless, so i just hope this guy dies a slow painful death, i feel totally violated, someone broke into MY car and stole MY stuff....the car is parked in the garage tonight and will be for the next couple of days, i still have to figure out what to do....thanks for the sympathy....

call your INS company. if you have comprehensive, the ins co will give you cash for the cds and stuff... not full price, but you'll get something.

my friends rodeo got broke into and his insurance company wouldnt do a thing to replace his lost items unless he had a reciept for everthing,but that sucks you got robbed. sorry man

home owner insurence should cover the cd's.... not car insurence

get a alarm with a paging system like a compustar. my compustar has a mile and quarter range so it pretty much goes thrw anyone house i am at. i caught a fucktrad messing with my car to see how good my alarm was. he was only setting the warning beeps and i got a page everytime i ran out side and saw him and it was the guy who jacked my last car and broke in to my old apartment. i went up to him and asked what the fuck was he doing and he said he was just messing with me and he asked how did i know he was doing that and then he left all scarded like

Back